16.

Wills eyes widened and realized what he was talking about, he got up and went to the bathroom. It took Mike a few seconds to realize what happened. He was hit. He knew Wills dad was a bitch but he didn't know he ever went that far.

Will came back down. "You okay?" Mike asked him. Will didn't respond, he just sat on the floor next to Mike. Mike opened his arms and Will feel into them. Mike wrapped his arm around Will and played with Wills hair.

"I'm sorry." Mike said. "You shouldn't be, it isn't your fault. It's mines." Will replied. "No it isn't Will." Mike said. Will shook his head, "I was a horrible son, I never did the things he wanted me to do. He always wanted something from me and I couldn't do it." Will explained.

"He can't force you to do shit Will. He's just an asshole." Mike responded. "I just wanted him to act like a father." Will muttered. Mike pulled away from the hug and looked at Will. "Will your an amazing person. You shouldn't have to change yourself because your dad wants you to." Mike said.

Will smiled slightly, "Thanks Mike." Will mumbled. Mike smiled at Will, Will hugged him.

-

A whole mother hour went by and they decided to finish the project tomorrow sense they had a week to finish. Mike wanted Will to stay the night because he didn't want Will to get hurt at his house.

"Thanks.. for letting me stay." Will said. "No problem Byers." Mike replied. Mike gave him a hoodie and some pants that he couldn't fit anymore. "Thanks." Will said and went to the bathroom.

Will came back and sat on the stool that was in the corner. "Will can I ask something?" Mike asked. Will nodded. "Have you told Joyce about it?" Mike asked. Will hesitated before he shook his head. Mike pat the side of him motioning Will to sat next to him.

"If you're not planning on telling your mom, please come to me. You can stay whenever you want, everyone here would be happy to have you. I really care about you Will." Mike said. Will slightly smiled.

"Your a very sweet person." Mike added. This time Will had a full smile. Mike absolutely loved him and hated the thought of him getting hurt. Will hugged him, "Thank you, Mike." Will said, it was muffled a bit but Mike still heard it. "Your welcome." Mike said, hugging him back.

-

It was four in the morning and the two were sleeping. Mikes bed was big enough for two people and he let Will sleep on the bed.

...

"Your a embarrassment to this entire family! You're just a fag! You can never do anything right you fucking fatass!" Lonnie yelled. Will was in the corner of the room with his head hiding in between his hands and knees. "Get the fuck up! Stop crying and be a man!" Lonnie said. "Real men don't cry. I'm not surprised you're a fucking fag, those little friends of yours are turning you into them." Lonnie muttered but loud enough for Will t gear him. Lonnie could hear Will sobbing. He kicked him and pulled him up. "Get the hell up!" Lonnie screamed. Will had tears flowing down his cheeks. Lonnie had slapped Will multiple times. Lonnie kicked Will until he feel down. He snickered and walked away.

...

Will woke up very fast. He pulled his knees up to his chest and silently cried. Mike was a very light sleeper so he heard Will. He looked up and saw him curled into a ball. He sat up and pushed his hair out of his face so he can fully see.

"Will, Will are you okay?" Mike asked. Will didn't answer him, Mike pulled him into a hug. Will had his head on Mikes chest and arms around him. "It's okay, just take a deep breath in, then a deep breath out." Mike whispered.