32.

Mike and Will went to the park to meet up with the party, it had been about fifteen minutes after Will got the cast removed. Mike was carrying Will on his back and was holding onto his legs. Will his his arms around Mikes neck.

They were walking around the park and talking about stupid things until they saw the party chasing each other with markers. "Hey idiots." Mike started, Will slid off of his back as the party faced them.

"Hi gaysers!" Max replied and closed the markers. "Oh my gosh you got your arm out of the cast!" El ran up and hugged Will, Will hugged her back of course, "Yeah!" Will exclaimed. El moved out of the way and let the rest hug him.

"Well damn you guys never hug me when you see me." Mike joked. Will turned around and hugged him, "That's what Will is for!" Dustin responded. Will put his hands on his heart and made a face that made him look offended.

"Wow Dustin." Will started. Dustin put his hands up and laughed. "Alright let's go get ice cream." Max spoke. "Alright." They all agreed and started walking in the direction of the mall, El and Mike were making fun of peoples outfits, Dustin and Will were talking about dnd, Max and Lucas were arguing about which flavor was the best.

"Shut up, strawberry with strawberry chunks suck." Max spoke, "You suck!" Lucas replied. "Fuck you." Max looked away and crossed her arms. "What are you?" Dustin asked, "Cleric, you?" Will asked, "Bard, Max is a zoomer. I have no idea what that is." Dustin replied, Will looked the side and shrugged, "Me neither." Will started, "I know she does not have a bright blue wig, a hot pink shirt, a neon green skirt and red boots." El murmured. "That's ugly as hell." Mike responded,

"Exactly." El laughed and looked for another person to judge. "Look at that one. Purple hair, orange shirt, stained white shorts, and a green bag." Mike pointed, "Definitely gay, look at the walk." El tilted her head, "Damn you have a good gaydar." Mike raised his eyebrows, "Thanks!" El smiled and looked for another target.

-

They went to scoops and got their ice creams, Will got a small vanilla, he didn't eat ice cream much. Mike got chocolate with gummy bears, mostly because Steve forced him to get them. Max got cookie dough, Dustin got strawberry, El got vanilla, Lucas got peppermint swirl.

Mike and Will were talking to each other but stopped for a second, "Yeah they definitely fucked." They heard Max say. They both turned to her and she quickly looked away. They quietly laughed and continued talking.

-

A while later Will had his head on Mikes shoulder and his arms around him. Max snapped a photo of them without them noticing, she leaned back in the seat. Everyone's phone buzzed and Max smiled then put her phone down. They all took their phones out except for Mike as he left it at home.

Will gave it to Mike because he was too tired to check, Mike clicked on it and unlocked the phone. He looked at Max and saw her laughing. He showed Will and he smiled. "Max!" Will spoke. "Whatie." Max stopped herself from laughing.

"How dare you post us." Will asked, he made it sound like he was offended, Max chuckled and shook her head.

...

madmax                                         39 secs ago

liked by ellie4thewin, blackballs and 384 others.
madmax: this is so cute, i wish gay ppl were real tho. @byerssexual @wheelersexual

comments:
madmax.n1fan: AHH THIS IS CUTE
randomgayperson: this is homophobic.
byersexual: max 😭really
wheelersexual: i logged in my account on wills phone. slay.
trashyh0e: i'm first to comment. ALSO THEYRE SO CUTE BRU
randomhater: ew gays
^
madmax: shut yo ass up, that's why you broke your leg.
bezzieboots: i wish they were real too. also they look so cute together bro.

...

A few hours later Mike took Will home and stayed in his room for a bit.

"Almost done.. andd.. finished!" Will backed away from Mike to see his work. "I didn't agree to this." Mike muttered. "Shh, you look amazing." Will said and put the lipstick down. "Where'd you even get that?" Mike asked, "Moms room." Will responded. Mike shook his head and tried to look in the mirror. Will pushed him back down.  "I wanna see!" Mike spoke, "Mm, mm." Will giggled and lied his head on Mikes lap after sitting down.

"Well at least before I leave can I take this off?" Mike asked, "Your not leaving." Will responded. "I'm staying?" Mike questioned, Will nodded. "Fine, but at least let me see the make up." Mike added, Will gave Mike his phone and let him go on the camera app.

"It would look better on you." Mike said and gave him the phone. "You look good, Michael. You not telling me otherwise." Will put the phone down and sat up. He left the room for a second and came back with some napkins and makeup remover.

He sat on Mikes lap and put some makeup remover on it and started to wipe off the makeup. "That's cold!" Mike whined, "Stay still!" Will exclaimed. Mike stopped moving and let Will take it off.

"How long does this take?" Mike asked, "Shh, Michael." Will replied. Mike looked him in the eyes and slightly smiled. "Your lucky I love you, if I didn't I would never let you do this." Mike started, "I would've done it anyway, Wheeler." Will teased.

"No you wouldn't." Mike responded. "Mmm, you don't know that." Will said and got up to throw the napkin away. "Your clothes are in the bottom left drawer." Will spoke and grabbed the pain killer bottle then left the room and closed the door so Mike could change.

Mike chuckled and opened the drawer, Will had stole some of his clothes. He took pajamas and closed the door and changed into them. He opened the room door and pulled Will in by s waist. Will yelped and Mike closed the door and pinned him to the wall.

"I can't go a day without a kiss." Mike started, Will grinned and kissed him. Mike put both of his hands on Wills waist and Will put his hand on Mikes cheek and his other in Mikes hair.

to be continued...
yay end chapter with a make out.