29.

(if i see one comment about my time skips i'm gonna go crazy)

Three months. Those months Mike went crazy. He's been getting one hour of sleep, crying on the daily, ignoring his family. His friends were the only ones who made him go to school.

It was November and Will still hadn't waken up. That's what made Mike go crazy.

-

Mike walked into the school and went to his locker to see his friends waiting for him. "Hey Michael!" Dustin exclaimed, Mike slightly smiled at him and opened his locker. He smiled at the rest of his friends and got a book out.

"How are you buddy?" Max asked, Mike shrugged, "Please talk!" El exclaimed, Mike looked at her. "Hi Eleven." Mike spoke. El smiled, "Hi Michael." El started.

"Mike you do know we can just skip today? We don't mind." Lucas suggested. Mike looked at them and shook his head, "I don't want you guys to skip for me anymore, you've skipped ten times already." Mike started and closed his locker.

Max frowned, "Mike we're your friends and we want you to be okay." Max said. "Thanks Max but I still don't want you to skip." Mike said and started waking to first period.

"It's been seven fucking months. I swear when I find Wills father i'm gonna beat the shit out of him. Mike cry's before going to see Will. I hate to see him like this and there's nothing we can do because he refuses to talk to us about it anymore. We need to help him." Max stated.

"What can we do? He said ten words to us then ignores us for three hours." El responded. "I don't know." Dustin muttered. "I'm gonna try talking to him in class." Max spoke and walked away.

The rest of them shrugged and went to first period.

-

In the middle of the lesson Max gave Mike a note. Mike opened it. 'you okay? you've been distant and we miss talking to you'

Mike looked at her and nodded before rolling up the note and putting it in his pocket.

Max sighed and started paying attention. Mike didn't wanna talk about how he felt anymore.

Mike started writing down something on a piece of paper, it was a lot. Max didn't look over because she assumed Mike was taking notes.

Mike ripped the paper out and folded it before putting it in his bag.

-

After class Max opened her locker and a note fell out. She picked it up off the ground and opened it and started reading.

maxine, sense you wot leave me alone i'll tell you what's bothering me. It's will, i'm just scared he won't wake up. I wanna do stuff with him but i can't if he's in a coma. i just miss him. He's sweet and adorable and i just love him. i can't see him smile and i can't see him laugh and i hate that. i wanna see him max. i wanna see my fucking boyfriend and i can't because of his stupid fucking father.

Max frowned, El walked up and saw the note. Max looked at her, El tilted her head to the note basically asking if she could read it. Max gave it to her and opened her locker as El read the note.

When El finished reading she gave it to Max and sighed, "He loves Will a lot." El mumbled. Max nodded and shut her locker and getting a new book. The rest of the party came over including Mike. El slightly smiled at Mike and he smiled back of course.

-

After third period the five were standing in the hallway. They were trying to include Mike in the conversation but he refused to talk.

Mike felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around, someone had kissed him. Mike pulled away and his eyes widened. "Hi my love!" Will exclaimed. Mike didn't speak he was just in shock. The party stood there with their jaws dropped. Mike pecked his face all over.

"Will you.. you woke up!" Mike exclaimed. Will had a dorky smile. Mike looked at his arm as it was still in a cast. "I went to the hospital every day. I really missed you." Mike started. "I know. I heard you. And your little speech was corny but it was cute." Will spoke. "And I didn't forget about you dorks." Will started and hugged the four.

"Dude we missed you so much." Dustin said. "I missed you guys too." Will spoke muffled. They all separated and Will looked at Mike again, "Oh baby, you need sleep." Will spoke and moved a piece of hair out of Mikes face. Mike smiled, he got Will back. After seven months.

"Can we like skip school?" Will asked, "Hell yeah we aren't gonna waste time in this shithole." Max exclaimed. They cheered and left the school. "Okay my arm is still broken and I have no idea what's been happening around here." Will said. "Okay we are gonna do everything today. Ice cream, shopping, and you've gotta read Mikes letters to you." El ranted, "You made letters?" Will asked looking at Mike, he shrugged, "Kind of." Mike mumbled.

"You're so cute." Will ruffled Mikes hair and kissed his cheek, "Okay what first?" Lucas asked, "Will there's this sticker shop and you've gotta see it." Dustin spoke. Will looked at him. "Oh my gosh I live stickers! Can we go? Can we, can we, can we?" Will begged, "Yeah of course!" Mike replied.

He watched Dustin, El, and Will cheer and start talking to each other about stickers. "You seem much happier Wheeler." Max started, "I'm happy for you." Max pat him on the back and caught up with the sticker lovers.

Lucas smiled and out his arm around Mike. "You better spend a lot of time with you boyfriend." Lucas pat his shoulder. "Yeah I will." Mike replied. Lucas chuckled and caught up with the rest along Mike.

to be continued...
hi so i'm amazing bc i brand will back to life ☺️