38.

The same night Mike and Will facetimed for a bit. They talked about things they could do next week, they were still in winter break so they didn't have school for a while.

Mike got a notification the party, he ignored it assuming it was them bickering.

"Hold on." Will spoke over the phone. Will got up and left his room. Mike clicked on the notification that the party sent.

...

M
mike get your ass in the chat

whatt

i'm on the phone with will

M
cool but there's a party in like two days you wanna go?

ig

but i wanna take will

M
okay

E
we still here.

okay

L
go back to talking with will

alr

M
will fucker.

WHAT.

M
nun.

...

Will came back right when Mike went back to the facetime. "Hopper gave me a sticker." Will started. "Why?" Mike asked, "Because bad bitches like stickers." Will replied. "Oh." Mike muttered. "Michael is simply not a bad bitch." Will added. "Rude!" Mike exclaimed. Will laughed and sat on his bed.

"Will why do you have a picture of us but you crossed me out of it?" Jonathan bursted into his room. "That was when you stole my cheerios six years ago." Will responded. "Oh. Okay." Jonathan slowly closed the door.

"Michael can you go get t me salt from the store!?" Karen asked from downstairs. Mike quietly groaned and put his head in his pillow. "Michael!" Karen shouted. "Sure mom!" Mike responded. He looked back pat his phone, "I have to go to the store for my mom, I'll call you back later okay?" Mike spoke. "Alright, love you." Will replied. "I love you too." Mike replied and hung up.

Mike put his phone on his nightstand and sat up, Sailor had the zoomed so she kept running around Mikes room. Mike chuckled and waited until she stopped. "Hey you wanna go for a walk?" Mike picked her up and went to his closet to get shoes and a sweater.

Sailor barked as a yes. "Alright." Mike spoke and grabbed a sweater and some black converse. He had jeans on already so he doesn't need to take new ones out. He got a leash and put it on her collar.

He put his sweater and sits on and picked his dog up. He went downstairs and took the money his mom gave him to get the salt. He left the house with keys and closed the door being him and put Sailor down.

They both started walking in the direction of the store. There was lots of snow near their house but some people shoveled the snow out of the road. Mike took a picture of Sailor and put his phone away.

-

There got to the store a while later, the supermarket allowed small pets and lucky for Mike, Sailor was small. He did have to pick her up though. He went to the seasoning isle and found the salt his mom used. He grabbed it and went to the cashier.

"Will that be all?" The woman asked, scanning the salt. Mike looked her dead in the eye. "Bitch I put the salt there and nothing else what do you think?" Mike thought. He nodded in response and the woman gave him the salute and started checking out the next person.

When they left the market Mike put Sailor back down and let her walk. Every few minutes she jumped on the snow and got lost in it one or two times. She had snow flakes on her fur and Mike chuckled had to help her a few times.

-

Max and El were at Els. Max was helping her pack her stuff as she was moving in with the Byers. Hopper was selling the cabin after they got everything out of it.

"Max can you help me move this into the box?" El asked. Max nodded and came over, she pushed her hair behind her ear as it kept getting in her face. El face her a hair tie. "Thanks." Max spoke El nodded. They both put the heavy objects into boxes together and the lighter things separately.

"Thanks for helping me." El spoke, they were currently talking her bed apart so they could take it outside and throw it out sense it was old. "Of course, you can't do this alone." Max replied. El smiled and continued to unscrew the nail.

"How do you feel to be moving in with Will and his family?" Max asked, she put a wood plank in the box. "I think it would be fun, Wills nice. And his family is too." El responded. Max nodded.

A few minutes later they finished talking apart the bed and threw the pieces away. "All we have to do is put all of this in the U-haul truck." El started. Max nodded. Max and el opened the door and put a rock in the corner to keep it from shutting on them. They picked up the white painted bookshelf and put it in the truck.

They also all of her decoration box's and clothes in the truck. They closed the back of the truck and moved the rock from the door. "And we're done!" El breathed and sat on the steps. "That took a while. And if you ever need help with your new room, call me. I'll be there in a instant." Max started, "Alright." El replied.

"I'm gonna go get us some water." El went inside. Max waited outside as El went to get water. The house was really empty. She knew they were surprising Will with the move in so she knew not to tell him anything about it. El came back with two bottles of water. She gave one to Max and opened hers. Max thanked her and drank the cold liquid.

"Dad said there would be cleaning people to clean the floors and walls." El started. "To make sure it's presentable?" Max asked. El nodded.

to be continued...
bro i'm so tired