17.

After lunch they went to change their books. Max and Lucas were talking to each other in the hallway, Dustin and El were at their lockers having a conversation about animals.

Mike and Will were getting new books until Will heard two annoying singing voices. "No, stop it." Will said. It was Troy and Riley singing a horrible song trying to annoy Will.

"Go away!" Will covered his ears. Riley laughed and walked away. Troy continued singing. Will hit his head on his locker multiple times. Troy stopped street s but "Dude are you okay?" Troy asked. Will shook his head.

"That was horrible." Will muttered. Troy chuckled and walked away. Will closed his locker and went to his next period.

-

During class Mike had texted Will.

...

Do you know what he's saying rn..?

honestly no.

oh

i'm bored

max is making a whole
bracelet and the teacher
isn't questioning her-

idk how she gets away with it

me neither.

i'm legit just gonna walk out

go ahead

no.

why not

bc i would be dying from boredom:

how

bc

because..?

idk actually.

ohh.

did he just say golly..?

JENSBXD

STOP IT

HE DID NOT

yes he did😶

omfg.

i hate this teacher.

of course you do.

...

After the school day Mike and Will went back to Mikes to finish the project.

-

They were using paint to write the things they didn't like. "Will." Mike started. Will turned his head to him and hummed in response. Mike had paint on his finger and he put some on his nose. Will gasped, "Mike!" Will exclaimed. Mike laughed, Will put some on Mikes cheek. It was Mikes turn to gasp. Will laughed before Mike put some paint on his cheek.

They had a small paint war then cleaned off. They went back to working on the project.

-

"How do you spell applesauce?" Mike asked. Will looked at him clearly confused. "Mike.. you can't spell applesauce?" Will asked. Mike shook his head. Will held in a laugh and helped him.