22.

Mike woke up to the sun shining in his eyes. He saw Will laying near him with his arm around Mikes. He smiled at his boyfriend and moved some hair out of his face before kissing his forehead. He slipped his arm out of wills grip and went downstairs.

He knew Will liked fruit and any kind of breakfast food. He took a a banana out and got a knife. He cut the top of it to take it off and made a small snip on it so he could peel it.

-

Mike finished making Will food and went back upstairs to wake him up. He opened his room door and Will was still sleeping. Mike smiled and went over to him. He tapped his shoulder and whispered to him. "Love, wake up. I made you food." Will's eyes fluttered open and he rubbed them. "Hi." Will said in a tired voice.

"Hey my love." Mike greeted. "Is it Monday?" Will asked. Mike nodded and Will groaned, he turned back and closed his eyes. "Oh no you don't!" Mike exclaimed and picked him up. Mike bring him downstairs and put him in the chair in front of his food. Will pouted and crossed his arms.

"I don't wanna go to school." Will complained, picking up a peice of the toast. "We have to go, you also can't miss another day." Mike replied. "Finee, only because I don't wanna be here alone." Will mumbled.

-

After Will finished his food and Mike ate his own food, they were both already dressed for school. They were walking to school, Mike had his arm around Will and Will was leaning on him. "Do we reallyy have to go to school? I'd rather stay at your house." Will whined. "Yes Will, we have to go." Mike responded. Will groaned and leaned his head on Mikes shoulder.

Mike chuckled. A while later they got to the school and went to their lockers. They opened them and took some books out putting them in their backpacks. "Hey Byler!" They heard multiple people. They turned around and looked at their friends, they looked around for a bit. "Wait who, us?" Will asked. They all nodded. Mike raised an eyebrow, "Why Byler?" Mike asked.

"It's your ship name." Angela said. "Ship?" Will questioned. "Oh my gosh your both stupid."Max said and walked away. "It's your last names combined."

"Will is taking my last name. Not up for discussion, conversation over." Mike said. Will looked at him. "What if I want you to take my last name?" Will questioned. "No, your taking mines, conversation over." Mike complaint. "How does Will Wheeler sound?" Mike asked them.

"Ehh." They all started, "How does Mike Byers sound?" Will asked. "Ehh." They all said again. "How about Mike and Will byers-wheeler?" Riley asked. "I'd rather take Wills last name." Mike replied. They all shrugged and walked away.

They had about seven minutes before first period, Mike dragged Will to the empty hallway and kissed him. (A/N: make out in the hallway ig-)

Will giggled because Mike started planting kisses all over his face. "Mike that tickles!" Will started. "I know!" Mike replied.

(A/N: it's like ten at night i'm not writing a whole make out scene.)

Mike picked up his chin and kissed him again. Will smiled into it. Mike out his hands on Wills waist and pulled him closer a bit, Will already had his arms around Mikes neck.

-

The bell rang and the two pulled away, "Shit were late." Mike muttered. "C'mon then!" Will exclaimed and grabbed his arm before dragging him to first period. They opened the door. Half of the class was looking at them, Mike had shiny lips, Will had red cheeks.
(A/N: DONT YOU DARE ASK WHICH CHEEKS WE BOTH KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT. both ofc😄i'm sorry.)

Max looked at them both for the seconds before get jaw dropped. She already knew what happened. "Mike, make out with your boyfriend on your own time." The teacher stated. "Oh I will." Mike replied. The whole class was flabbergasted.