47.

(WAIT I GOT MY ARM WARMERS TODAY AND IM FANGIRLING-)

tw ⚠️ cutting, mr.no.testicle.having.dylan

After school Will went home. He wasn't on his phone this time and he didn't have headphones. He wanted to be aware of his surroundings this time.

He didn't know if Dylan would pop out the alleyway again. He didn't want a repeat of yesterday. Mike was at the store. Will was walking a bit fast looking at every dark space there was around him.

-

After Will got home the doorbell rang. Joyce answered the door. "Hi Mike! Will is in his room." Joyce let him in. Mike nodded and gave her a smile before walking in.

He knocked on Wills room door and it opened. Will hugged him and pulled him in the room. He closed the door behind him. "Hi love." Mike kissed his forehead.

Will grinned and they both sat on his bag. "Hm, I got candy." Mike spoke and gave Will some of his favorites. MnMs, peach gummies, and sour straws. Will smiled, "Thanks." Will started.

Mike smiled and wrapped his arms around Will. Will leaned his head on Mikes chest and Mike gave him his phone. Will went on subway surfers and played for a bit. Mike thought it was cute that Will liked playing games on his phone.

Will ate an Mnm and continued playing. Mike moved a hand and started playing with Wills hair. He noticed Will has been wearing hoodies. He switched his hoodies twice today at school. Mike bit the inside of his mouth and continued to watch his boyfriend.

Will got a message on his phone and paused the game on Mikes. He picked his phone up and looks at the random number.

tell anyone about what happened yesterday, i'll cut your tongue.

Will gulped and turned off his phone. He picked Mikes back up. Mike saw half of the message. He wasn't trying to look but he saw it anyways. 'tell.. what.. yesterday.. cut' He wasn't gonna ask about it though. He then remembered what Will was doing in class.

Mike tapped Wills cheek. Will turned his phone off. "Hm?" Will asked, "I have a question." Mike started. "Shoot." Will replied. Will turned around and wrapped his arms around Mikes waist.

"In first period, you were worried about something?" Mike spoke. Wills smile dropped. "I was just a bit tired." Will lied. Mike frowned. "You don't have to lie to me, my love." Mike says. Will shook his head. "I'm not, I was just tired that's all. No need to worry about it." Will gave him a smile. It was a fake one and Mike knew it. Will was lying and Mike knew it.

Mike nodded. He wanted to know what was bothering him without snooping, he knew Will wasn't gonna tell him if he wasn't comfortable with it so he decided to leave it alone.

Will kissed him and leaned his head on his chest. Mike kissed Wills forehead and put his arms around him again.

-

Will fell asleep a while after or him and Mike talking to each other. Mike rubbed his back and put him under the covers. He kissed his forehead and walked out of his room.

He was about to leave the house but stopped. He turned and walked up a pastel purple door. He knocked on it and waited for answer. The door opened and El looked at him.

"Hi, I will not be giving you on fucking." El said with a smile. "I don't need that. I know how to- shut up. Anyways I have a question." Mike started. El walked in her room and motioned for Mike to come in.

He came in and closed the door behind him, "So, earlier in class he was like nervous or something. Did he tell you anything?" Mike asked and sat down. "No he seemed fine this morning." El replied.

"Oh, did someone say anything to him at school?" Mike asked. "Mike you were with him half of the day." El answered. "Still." Mike said. "I didn't see him talk to anyone. This one blonde glared at him though." El responded.

"Can you describe them?" Mike questioned. "Green eyes, blue shirt, gray sweater, black pants. I don't know. You can't ask Will?" El asked.

"I did, he said he was fine." Mike threw his hands up. "I don't know what to tell you, Mike." El shrugged. Mike sighed. "Alright. See you tomorrow." Mike got up and opened the room door. "Please don't get suspended tomorrow." El said as he walked out.

-

The next morning Will woke up and hoodie sleeves were rolled up and his sheets were stained red. He groaned and went to the bathroom. He got some tissue and wet it. He held it on his arms until it stopped bleeding.

He got in the shower and cleaned himself up, he looked at his scars, they'd till looked bad. He had twenty cuts, plus a faded one on his hand from last year.

He put his hand on the faded cut. It looked better. His other ones he didn't want to look at.

-

When he got out of the shower he put a towel around his waist and quickly went to his room. He closed the door and changed into some clothes. He was about to put on a shortsleeved shirt before he remembered the little fuckers on his arms. He sighed and put down the shirt. He grabbed a hoodie and put it on.

He put on lip gloss and shoes. He went to the kitchen and grabbed and apple. "Hi Will!" El greeted. "Hi El!" Will smiled. "Mike went home when you fell asleep. Joyce saved you dinner." El said and got a water out the fridge.

"Oh, alright." Will replied. He took a bite out of the apple and grabbed his backpack. El grabbed hers and followed him out the door after turning off the kitchen light.

They started walking to school while listening to music and adding some to their playlist together.

-

When they got to school they split up, Will went to the bathroom and El went to her locker.

Will was washing his hands, he dried them off and was about to walk out. He turned around to grab his bag. He heard the door open. He knew it was probably some random person.

When he turned around he saw the last person he would want to see. Dylan. "Oh, lookie, here's Byers." Dylan reached into his pocket. Will dropped his bag and stood there, he couldn't move. He punched his thigh three times trying to get his leg to move.

Dylan walked closer and that's when Will could finally move. Will backed into a stall and Dylan came in before he could lock it. Will felt a tear fall down his cheek. "Why me?" Will asked shakily. "You know why." Dylan pinned him on the wall and lifted his hoodie.

Will squirmed around trying to get out of the grasp. Dylan took his pocket knife. He put it up to his stomach. "What if I just.." Dylan started before piercing the knife into his skin. Will screamed and Dylan covered his mouth. Will tried kicked him and it didn't work.

Seven cuts and about a million tears later Dylan's finished and backed away. He carved his initials onto Wills skin. 'D.M' He chuckled and walked out. "Clean yourself. And again, tell anyone about this. You can say bye to your tongue and eyes." Dylan threatened and walked out.

Will sniffled and left the stall. There was lots of blood flowing from his stomach. He walked to the sink and looked at the cuts. He bursted into tears again.

He cleaned himself up and quietly left the bathroom. He walked into first period. Everyone stared at him until he sat down. Will took out his book and started taking notes as if nothing had happened.

He started tapping his foot on the ground repeatedly and picking at his nails. Mike noticed his actions and frowned. He was gonna stop asking him about it but he wasn't gonna forgot about it.

He noticed the dark spots on Wills hoodie and assumed he wiped his hands on his shirt.

to be continued...
Hi so uhm yea we're here again..