Epilogue.

"God dammit! You always do this shit, Mike!"

"Nothing happened!" Mike threw his arms up. "But what if something did?" Will snapped.

"I forgot to lock the door, okay get mad, but nothing happened, Will!" Will sighed angrily and but his hands on his forehead.

"Gosh, Mike." He murmured. Mike sighed and looked at his husband, he went over behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer to himself and rested his head on Wills shoulder,

"I'm sorry okay? It slipped my mind and I forgot. It won't happen again, alright?" Mike spoke in the voice that he's talked to Will with for almost four years.

They got married when they were twenty one and now they're twenty five, (i had to do math for that. BE PROUD.) they lived in a two story house that was big enough for at least five people to stay in.

Will removed his hands from off of his forehead and intertwined them with Mikes, "Sorry for snapping at you. But please lock it next time." Will replied.

"Will do, I love you." Will smiled, "I love you too." Will spoke.

"Dada.." Mike looked at the girl that was standing at the entrance of the kitchen. "What's wrong Novalie?" Mike asked. "Mila woke me up." She answered.

Novalie. She was a 5 year old girl with shoulder length auburn brown hair and forest green eyes. Mila. Australian Shepard.

Mike walked over to her and picked her up, putting her on his side. He went back over to Will and wrapped his free hand around his waist again.

"It's okay, now that you're awake we can do something fun. Likeeeee, hang out with Kit and go on a picnic?" Mike asked, Novalie nodded aggressively. "Yes I wanna!" She giggled,

Will chuckled and rested his head on Mikes shoulder. "Alright, we're gonna go ask Max if you and Kit can play together. Now you little miss, you can go watch tv or play with toys. Which one?" Mike pinched her cheek.

Kit. She was around Novalie's age, she's Max's child. She had chocolate brown eyes and ash brown hair and honey brown skin. (she's max and lucas's child.)

"Hm, tv!" She clapped her hands. "Alright, I'll get you a snack. Let's turn on the tv for you, yeah?" "okay! Hi Beanie!" She waved at her dad, "Morning Nova." He smiled at his daughter and ruffled her hair.

She giggled and tapped him on the nose. "Can I watch wilds krats?" She questioned as she rested her head on her hand that was propped on Mikes shoulder.

"Of course!" Novalie cheered happily as Mike took her to the living room to turn on the tv for her.

Will turned around and went to the fridge. He got yogurt and fruit snack's. Will put them on a plate and put it on the counter.

Mike came back, "Can you take that Nova?" Will asked, Mike hummed and took it to her. When he came back he snuck up behind Will and tickled his stomach. Will yelped, "Mike!"

"Whatie!?" "You love scaring me don't you?" Will shook his head. "Maybe. But you know what I love more?" Mike asked

"What?" Will looked at him, "You!" Mike peppered kisses all over Wills face

ok this is the end. cya
gotta get some self promotion. read color boy 😭