28.

"Max!" Mike yelled. "It's water!" Max yelled. "I'm aware, dumbass!" Mike exclaimed and threw a water balloon at her. "Hey!" Max yelled, "El he threw a balloon at me!" Max whined. "She threw it first!" Mike yelled. He got a balloon to the face from El "Sucker!" El yelled.

"I'm sorry but I cannot get my perfect hair wet Lucas." Dustin spoke, "Whatever dude, but if I throw a balloon at you don't come complaining to me." Lucas put his hands up and walked over to his friends. "Hey Lucas!" Max shouted, Lucas turnt around, he got hit with a balloon. "Oh hell no." Lucas muttered and threw three water balloons at her. Max squealed, "It's cold!" Max exclaimed walking away.

"Hey El!" Mike shouted, she turned to look at him and got hit in the face with a balloon, "Payback!" Mike shouted and did a little dance of victory. "I'll get you back!" El yelled, Mike laughed, "Two steps ahead of you El." Max spoke and threw a balloon at him along with Lucas.

After about twenty minutes they all sat down with towels around them. "You guys targeted me." Lucas muttered. "Is it because i'm black?" Lucas asked, "Now if I say yes I'm racist, if I say no i'm lying." Max spoke. "True." Lucas responded. Mike grabbed his phone and looked at the time, "I'm gonna go see Will, see ya guys!" Mike started, he got up and grabbed a sweater and some pants. "Bye Mike!" Dustin yelled, he was on his phone looking for more stickers. "Bye!" Mike said halfway across the field.

Mike dried off and put on the clothes. He took the sweater off because it was hot. He started walking to the hospital with the sweater on his side.

-

Mike entered the hospital and walked to the front desk. "room 319." the worker started, "Thanks." Mike spoke and walked to Wills room. He got there and opened the door. He saw Will laying there, Mike smiled a bit and closed the door after waking in.

He sat in the chair and took Wills hand. "Hey my love, how you feeling?" Mike asked, he got two squeezes. "Great, uhm school starts next week and I can't see you early in the morning but you still have Joyce and Jonathan talking to you when we're at school?" Mike tried, he got two squeezes. "I really miss you, I promise one you wake up we're gonna have so much fun." Mike spoke. He got four squeezes and Mike smiled,

-

Mike stayed in the room for about two hours already. He was still holding Wills hand but he just wasn't talking. Will had a tight grip on Mikes hand. "Mr Wheeler?" The doctor came into the room, Mike turned to look at them, "You have to leave, visiting hours are over." The doctor said with a clipboard in her hand.

Mike frowned and nodded, he kissed Wills cheek and got up but he turned around, Will was still holding onto his hand. Mike couldn't move his hand, he looked back at the doctor. The doctor seemed to notice Will wouldn't let go so she turned to look at Mike, "You can stay but you have to leave in the morning." She spoke and turned around to leave the room.

Mike sat back down as the door closed. "You don't want me to leave?" Mike asked, he got a squeeze. Mike chuckled and leaned back in the chair.

-

The party came to the hospital to see Will. "Do you think Mike deserved to get hit with a water balloon?" Max asked, she got two squeezes and she laughed, "Hey what did I do!" Mike exclaimed. "You targeted me!" Max responded. Will squeezed her hand twice and Max laughed again.

Mike leaned on the wall and crossed his arms. "Awh wheeler sad." Max teased, "Ahh shut up." Mike waved his hands and crossed them again.

-

Everyone was scattered around the room sleeping. Mike was holding Wills hand, Lucas and Max were cuddling on the couch, El and Dustin fell asleep on a chair talking about stickers. Will still had a tight grip on Mikes hand.

Mike woke up after a few minutes, he tried to get up but Will didn't let him. Mike had to pry Wills hand off, he got up and opened the door.

He went to the vending machine and tried to get a Twix out of it. It got stuck and he kicked the side of it, "Stupid peice of shit." Mike muttered. He shook the machine and it fell. "Finally." Mike mumbled and walked back to Wills room. He sat back down and opened the candy, he leaned on the chair and broke it.

He looked at Will for a second and saw his eyes twitch. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at him for a second. The twitching stopped and he went back to being still. Mike sighed. He really did miss him.

-

Hours later it was six in the morning and Mike woke everyone else up. "Guys we have to leave." Mike spoke. Max grabbed her bag and left the room not saying anything as she was tired and didn't wanna talk. The rest of them nodded and left the room. "See you later my love." Mike started and kissed his cheek, he left the room and caught up to his friends.

"What time is it?" El asked, "Sis forty five." Mike answered, The group groaned and walked out the building. "You can go home and sleep you whiners." Mike muttered. They all cheered and split up in the directions of their houses. Mike chuckled and shook his head before walking in the direction of his house.

He didn't know when Will was gonna wake up but he really wished it was soon. He's spent four months talking to a hand. He stopped thinking about it and thought of how Holly was gonna scold him on behind home so late.

to be continued...
i just watched the spree and now my stomach hurts. also i liked kurt😭 poor baby