45.

tw ⚠️ blood, cutting

"Will c'mon wake up!" El and Jonathan shook him. "Nah." Will turned to the wall. Jonathan tried to rip the covers off of him but it didn't work. "If you take these covers off of me i'll backhand you." Will spoke.

Jonathan's eyes widened. "I'm not messing with that." Jonathan said. "Mikes here." El started. Will rolled out of bed and fell. "Finally, now go get dressed." El helped him up. Will groaned and walked to his closet.

-

After a while they went to school and went to first period since they were late. Mikes eyes lit up when he saw his boyfriend walk in. Will smiled at him and Max. He sat down and started paying attention.

Mike started tapping his fingers on the desk and stopped a minute later. He got paper and a pencil. He folded it and passed it to Will.

Will rolled his eyes and raised his hand

Will rolled his eyes and raised his hand. The teacher pointed at him. "Can I go to the restroom?" Will asked. "I don't know, can you?" The teacher asked.

"Yes I can. Cya." Will grabbed his bag and left the classroom. Max quietly laughed. When the teacher turned back around Mike picked up his bag and left.

The teacher obviously didn't notice. "Ma'am! Mike just-" A kid in the back started before Max threw a book at him. "Let them fuck in peace." Max muttered and turned back to the board.

-

Mike grabbed Wills hand when they walked in the store not wanting to lose him. Will slightly smiled, Mike brought him to the candy isle and let him pick anything he wanted.

Will got peach gummies. Mike got slushes for him and Will. Mike got cherry and Will got blue raspberry. It was $5.37. When they left the store Will leaned his head on Mikes shoulder. Mike put his head on top of Wills.

They both took a sip of their slushes. Mike smirked and looked at Will. "Hey, Will?" Mike started. "Hm?" Will hummed. "What coke does blue and red make?" Mike asked. "Purple, why?" Will questioned.

Mike stayed quiet. "Michael." Will lifted his head. "You have blue. I have red, and purple is a very cool color." Mike shrugged. "No." Will turned his head to the opposite side of Mikes face.

"Willll!" Mike put an arm around his waist. "What?" Will asked. "I thought you liked purple." Mike frowned. "I do." Will replied. Mike rolled his eyes as they continued walking to school. Will giggled and turned back to Mike.

Will turned his face and kissed him. A couple seconds later he pulled away. "You tease." Mike muttered. Will shrugged and kissed his cheek.

-

When they got back to school class was over and everyone was at the locker's. Max looked at them. "Woww. You got slushes and didn't get me one." Max put a hand on her heart. "Wait. You both have purple tounges." Max moved her hand and closed her locker.