31.

It's been a month since Will was out of his coma, Christmas was in a few days and everyone had gifts for each other.

-

"You tired?" Mike asked, Will nodded half asleep. Mike chuckled and grabbed his hand pulling him off the chair and bringing him to his room. He closed the door after him and let Will sit on the bed. Mike sat behind him and wrapped his arms around him, careful not to hurt his arm. He pulled Will down causing bc him to giggle.

Mike smiled and pulled the blanket over the two. "I missed you." Mike spoke, Will slightly smiled, "I love you." Will replied, "I love you too, Will." Mike responded and kissed his forehead.

They both fell asleep
(i'm nice so this is how they slept)

They both fell asleep (i'm nice so this is how they slept)

-

The next morning Mike woke up first. He saw the boy that was next to him and smiled. He didn't move because he didn't want Will to wake up, he slowly grabbed his phone and went on his messages, he had 224 notifications from the app.

...

M
yeah that's why they should fuck

D
max pls stfu for everyone's sake

M
nah

L
girl pls stop

E
help why did i become friends with you guys

M
idk?

D
i want a slime licker

L
ew

E
i'm so done with you guys

pls stfu my baby is sleeping.

L
awh

D
ew

M
nah

E
bye.

i'm gonna murder each and ever one of you

L
calm down jamal. don't pull out the nine

E
i don't think that's how you say it

L
it literally is.

E
uhm okay.

M
okay bye

D
bye

finally

M
bitch...
bye.

bye blind girl

M
😀

...

"Hi Michael." Will mumbled and turned around, "Hi love." Mike smiled and put his phone down. "You sleep well?" Mike asked, Will nodded and buried his head in Mikes chest. "Awh going back to sleep already?" Mike complaint, "Mh, no. Just five minutes." Will murmured. Mike chuckled and shook his head.

He wrapped his arms around Will and put his chin over Wills head.

Five minutes turnt into an hour, Mike didn't care. Will wanted to sleep and Mike had no problem with it.

Will woke up a while later. "Hi." Will looked up at the black haired boy above him. "Hello." Mike smiled. Will scrunched his nose and smiled back at him. Mike pinched Wills nose and sat up.

(skipping to after they eat and brush teeth bc i don't like writing abt that<3)

They went back to Mikes room and sat on his bed, Mike was in between Wills legs watching him play a game. Will got a notification from his mom and he clicked on it, Will didn't mind Mike seeing it.

'Hi Will! it's mom, your doctor said you can get your cast off today. She said you could go down there at four pm ☺️🤪😘😛😊🥰' Will chuckled and responded to his mom. "Your getting your cast off today?" Mike asked, "Yeah!" Will replied. "Then I can finally hug you without worrying about your arm!" Mike exclaimed. Will giggled and went back to the game.

-

Two hours later the two got ready and left to go to the hospital. Joyce was waiting for them as it was 3:52. It wasn't far of a walk there, Mike wanted to do something next year. It would be a surprise for both him and Will.

A few minutes later they got there and waited for Wills name to get called. "William Byers. Room 619. William Byers. Room 619." There was a speaker that called his name, the five got up and went to the room. Hopper and Mike had to wait outside the room. Joyce and Jonathan were allowed in.

They heard a buzzing noise come from inside and assumed Will was he his cast off. "Michael, what are your intentions with my future son?" Hopper asked. Mike turned to him, "Uhm, dating him?" Mike had absolutely no idea what that meant. "If you ever hurt him, I will hurt you. You understand me?" Hopper asked, Mike nodded at the speed of light. Of course he would never hurt Will.

Hopper nodded and leaned on the wall. Mike slowly turned back around, he was aware Hopper had just threatened him so he was a bit surprised.

The door opened about twenty minutes later and Mike felt arms around his waist. Will had hugged him as soon as he exited the room. Mike hugged him back and kissed his forehead, "I haven't done that in a while." Will started, Mike smiled. Will pulled away, he had a bottle in his hand, "What's that?" Mike asked and pointed to the bottle,

"Oh this? It's some pain killers, they said to take them every five hours. They also said my arm might be stiff for one to two months." Will answered, Mike nodded. Will turned around and hugged Hopper, Hopper chuckled and pat his back.

"I can finally write with my good hand. My old writing was messy." Will murmured. Mike chuckled and put an arm around Wills shoulder. They were both walking ahead of everyone else.

"They're perfect for each other." Joyce said the Hopper and Jonathan. "Yeah but if Mike hurts him, i'm borrowing one of Nancy's guns." Jonathan muttered. "She has guns?" Hopper asked. "I- well- no." Jonathan lied and started speed walking. "Okay then.." Hopper whispered to himself. Joyce grinned and shook her head. The rest caught up with the two who were currently talking about getting matching outfits for school.

"How about a blue shirt and a yellow sweater for me, and a yellow shirt and a blue sweater for you?" Will asked, "Of course, love." Mike responded. Will grinned and leaned his head on Mikes shoulder, putting an arm around him.

"I just realized I left my phone at home se now we can't take a picture together." Mike started, Will chuckled and ruffled his hair, "We'll take one when we go back." Will replied.

to be continued...
GAH i made you a cute lil chapter. also should i do angst again??😈