11.

Will went home but left his phone at Mikes house. He didn't really need it but he forgot it there. Mike didn't realize u til he went back in his room after Will left. "Shit uh." Mike muttered. "I'll just take it to him tomorrow." Mike thought.

-

Of course the next day they were at school, it was a Thursday and the whole party was at school, Mikes friends warmed up to Will because he was a lot nicer to them. Mike snuck up behind Will and scared him.

"Asshole!" Will exclaimed. "Would an asshole bring your phone back?" Mike asked, "No. Thanks." Will replied and took the phone. Mike chuckled and went to his locker. Max whispered something to Lucas, Dustin, and El. Will couldn't hear them so he walked to his locker.

-

Will sat in his seat and took his book out, he went on his phone and saw a message from Mike. Will looked at him shook his head, he started typing.

...

byers.

wheeler.

wyd

the same thing you're doing

😨

don't use that

srry

don't be sorry

then what do i be? a koala?

yes.

rawr

i'm so done with you rn

NO

DONT LEAVE

fine. only because i
can steal your hoodies

:O

yeah.

O yeah

mike stop it

that's corny

no;)

fuck you

other way around,
then i gladly will

🤭

i'm omw

mike i'm right behind you😭

other way around.

...

Will turned around and saw Mike behind him. "Weren't you just-" Will started, "Don't question me byers." Mike interrupted. Will put his hands up. Mike laughed and ruffled Wills hair before sitting back in his seat. The teacher was 15 minutes late. "Alright children! Let's start!" The teacher said. Will and Mike put their phones away and started to pay attention to the teacher.

Mike glanced at Will about seven times. Will didn't notice them because he was writing down everything the teacher was saying. Mike was just thinking about something that had been on his mind about half of the day.

-

mikes pov

holy shit. holy shit. holy shit. Why am I thinking about this I have class. Will is too perfect. Sure he was rude to me like two months ago but I think i'm actually starting bc to like him. Who am I kidding I liked him since last week. I need to ask Max and Dustin about this. I went on my phone and texted Max.