46.

Will climbed through his bedroom window to avoid his family. His face was stained with tears. His arm was covered in dryer blood.

He ripped off his headphones and threw his phone on his bed. He sniffed and stood there for a second. He went to the box in the corner and reached under it. He pulled his hand from under the box and went to the bathroom.

He locked the door and and slid down the wall. He looked at his arm and saw the cuts on it. They looked horrible. They were huge.

There were about five of them. Will looked at the blade in his hands. "I already have five. Why not make it even on both arms?" He thought. He made five more cuts on his left arm and looked to his right.

He made ten cuts on it. He slowly got up and dropped the blade in the sink. He held himself up with the counter. He took some breaths and turned on the water. He let it run for a bit before putting his arm under it.

He watched the blood stain the sink and go down the drain. He moved his arm once the blood stopped and put his other one under it.

-

It had been a few hours since that happened. Will had on a hoodie, not one of Mikes, he didn't want to get blood on it.

He sat in bed for those hours. "Will! El! Jonathan! Dinners ready!" Joyce yelled from the kitchen. Will sighed and got up. He walked to the dining room and saw his family at the table. He sat down and picked up his fork.

"How was your day guys?" Joyce asked and picked up her steak. "Good, I went shopping with Max today." El answered, she picked up the mashed potatoes and ate it. "Good, I got my paycheck today." Jonathan replied. "Work was long." Hopper said. Will just picked at the broccoli on the plate, he genuinely didn't hear the question.

"Will? How was your day?" Joyce asked. Wills head shot up, he looked at his mom. "It was.. good. I got a slushy with Mike today." Will gave her a fake smile. Joyce smiled at her son and continued eating.

When Will lifted his arm every once in a while he pulled the sleeve back up. Jonathan noticed it. He saw some light pink on his arm before he pulled it up with the slightest hint of red in it.

Will picked at his food. "You feeling alright, Will?" Joyce asked. Will looked at her and gave her a smile, "I'm fine." Will put a lot of the food into his mouth and gave her a thumbs up.
Joyce raised an eyebrow and nodded.

-

Will went back into his room and sat in his bed. He picked up his phone.

Missed calls from 'my baby💓' (7)
my baby💓
hi my love, how you feeling?
my baby💓
love, you alright?
my baby💓
you okay?
my baby💓
i'm gonna come over tomorrow after school, i'm gonna give you cuddles and candy<3
my baby💓
i love you sm, I'll see you tomorrow my love. 🥰

Will slightly smiled. He loved Mike a lot. And he could tell Mike loved him too. It was nine pm so he responded to Mike.

im okay, I'll see you tomorrow, baby. I love you too<3

Will put his phone on the nightstand table and turned his lights off. He sighed and got under his blanket.

-

It was obvious he wasn't going to sleep. He grabbed his phone and went to spotify. He turned on a playlist and put his phone back down. He turned to the wall and closed his eyes.

The music helped but his arm ached a lot. He fell asleep soon after the pain died down. The playlist was 7 hours so he didn't have to worry about it turning off.

-

The next morning Will got up and went to shower. He took off his hoodie and the lower sleeves were stained red. He didn't see it and put it on the floor.

Will got in the shower. He watched the water droplets on the shower curtain fall and make bigger droplets. He looked at his arms and watched drops of red fall from his arms. The red fell onto of the floor of the shower.

-

Will got toast for him and El. She came out of her room while scratching her head. "Hey, Will."Hi El." Will gave her a piece of toast. El smiled and ate it. Will nodded and ate his.

When they finished they put the plates in the sink and grabbed their backpacks. They left the house and started walking to school. They had a small conversation with each other.

Will made sure his arms were covered, he had a dark hoodie on.

When they got there they went to their lockers. He felt someone kiss his cheek and he looked to the side. "Hi baby." Mike put his arms around Wills waist from behind and leaned his head on his shoulder. "Hi Mike." Will smiled at him. "How are you on this fine morning?" Mike asked.

Will picked up a book, "I'm good." He answered. "That's good." Mike spoke. Will closed his locker. "How are you?" Will asked. "Mm, i'm fine." Mike replied.

"Good. I can't have you sad." Will turned around and kissed him. Mike chuckled. Dylan walked past them and ran his knife against his arm. Will looked to the side noticing his action.

He turned back to Mike, the bell rang. "See you in a minute." Mike smiled and grabbed his face. He kissed the sides of his lips. Will grinned as Mike walked away after ruffling his hair.

Will looked at his arms and made sure the sleeves weren't darker. Will saw nothing so he went to class. He sat down in his seat and looked at his fingers. He lifted his hands off the desk and started cleaning the fort from under his nails.

Mike leaned back in his chair and waited for the teacher. Mike turned to Will and saw him picking from under his nails. He frowned and looked at his shoes. He was tapping his foot a lot. Mike sat up and looked at his desk.

Will only did that when he was stressed or worried about something. He was gonna ask him about it after school, definitely not now though.

to be continued...
hi so uhm we are updating this a lot bc i wanna upload another story👍🏽 and i don't wanna be working on 6 story's rn.