19.

When Mike went in the closet and closed the door after him, he saw Will leaning on the wall. Will looked at Mike who looked confused.

"Why'd you want to meet me he-" Mike was cut off by a set of lips in his. His eyes widened and realized it was Will who was kissing him. Mike calmed down and his eyes slowly closed after a bit.

Will had his arm around Mikes neck and the other in his hair, Mike had his hands on Wills waist. Both of their eyes were closed and they kinda forgot they were in a closet.

Will pulled away for a second, "I like you too, Michael." Will said. Mike smiled, "I've waited a bit for those words." Mike replied. Will giggled and moved the peice of hair in Mikes face. "You're cute you know that?" Will asked. "I think your cuter." Mike replied.

Will smiled and pecked his lips. "So that makes us...?" Will started. "Boyfriends?" Mike asked. "Boyfriends." Will replied. Mike ruffled Wills hair, "It's been like five minutes. I think we have to go. But I would love to spend time with you after school." Mike spoke. Will frowned, "Five minutes was way too short then." Will started.

Mike chuckled and gave Will his bag. "C'mon, we're have class in a bit. I'll see you later though," Mike started. "Finee, I'll see you later." Will replied. Mike and Will exited the closet and went opposite ways after a small peck on the cheek.

Mine went to up hours friends and they all looked at him, "Damn Will must not moan. It was way too quiet." Max started. El hit her shoulder, "What?" Max asked. El shook her head. Staying notices Mikes lips were shiny.

"Holly shit. They made out." Dustin spoke. They're jaws dropped. "When did Will start wearing lipgloss?" El asked. "He's been wearing it forever." Mike responded.

"Oh." They all said. "I have class so i'll see you later." Mike said then walked away.

-

After school Mike said bye to his friends and went behind Will. He hugged him from behind which shocked him. Will turned around and Smiled at him, "Hi Michael." Will said. "Hi William." Mike replied. Will was putting his books away in his locker.

He turned back around to put the last few books. Mike rested his head on his shoulder and waited for Will to finish.

When he finished he closed his locker and picked up his phone. "You don't?" Mike asked. "Yeah, c'mon." Will replied. Mike took his hand and intertwined their finger as they walked out of the school.

-

They were both in Mikes basement fucki- reading a book in silence. Will had his head on Mikes chest and Mike was playing with Wills hair reading the book with him.

They heard the front door open then closed. "Michael!" Karen yelled. "Yeah?" Mike asked. She didn't respond after. Mike shrugged and continued reading with Will.

-

A while later they finished the book, that's what they wanted to believe. they had 192 pages left but quit reading.

They were on they're phone's talking about different colors. "I feel like green is offensive. I don't know why." Will started. "huh." Mike started, "Oh! Ohhh!" Mike realized. Will nodded.

"What if you randomly started floating then you die after breaking your bones?" Mike asked. "Then I die." Will replied. Mikes raised his eyebrows and nodded.

Holly came downstairs with paper. "Can you guys draw with me and stop asking each other very stupid questions?" She asked. Will giggled and got off the couch. "Sure!" Will responded. Mike groaned, "Mike." Will started. "Finee." Mike muttered and went over.

"Draw a pony sliding down a rainbow with cotton candy floors and a pot of gold." Holly said. Will nodded and Mike was just stuck. "A what now?" Mike asked. "She said a pony sliding down a rainbow with cotton candy floors and a pot of gold." Will answered.

"I- I cannot function correctly." Mike mumbled. Will chuckled and started drawing. Mike only got the rainbow party so he just drew a rainbow. Will finished a while later and Holly went upstairs to get pink. Will made blue cotton candy instead.

"Mike there's only a rainbow." Will said . "That's all I heard." Mike complained. Will giggled and pecked his cheek.

-

Holly came back like twenty minutes later. "So I couldn't find pink because my friend at school ate it so now I need to get a new one." Holly said sitting down. "Which friend?" Will asked. "Taylor." Holly answered. "He's a weird kid." Will muttered. Holly nodded and grabbed the blue crayon. She started to make a floor and make a sky.

Mike went upstairs to get something. Will and Holly were talking about things that happened in class. "But Jassy does not like ice cream, soda, or water. You need water to live!" Holly complaint.

"Camron said he was gonna marry dayna." Will spoke. "They can never get married they fight way too much." Holly replied. Will nodded. Mike had been at the stairs the whole time. "huh." Mike muttered. Will looked at him abd laughed. He had a confused look on his face trying to process why they were gossiping.

"Sit down Wheeler." Will said. Mike day down and put his phone down. "What about Camron?" Mike asked. "Basically he said he liked dayna but dayna hates him so he has no chance. He called her a dumb rat and threw a rock at her head and sent her to a hospital. Also he touches spiders." Holly explained. Mike just sat there confused. "I will never get what you mean by that." Mike mumbled. Will laughed.

"You want me too dumb it does Mike?" Will asked. "Yes please." Mike replied. "Basically he likes this girl but she doesn't like him. He threw a rock at her thinking box and she went to the hospital." Will explained. "Oh." Mike frowned. Will and Holly laughed.

to be continued...
hi.. i'm tired asf bc i went to sleep at six in the morning. but hey i'm okay bc i learned how to do the cup song in class👍🏽 yes i'm aware i should have already known but i didn't so yeah.