30.

(who wants a book of all of the letters mike made to will while he was in a coma?)

After the second day of school with Will back, Mike finally was able to sleep longer then an hour, Lonnie was kicked out, and Will was awake. Wills arm was still broken but it was healing.

Mike was walking Will home, Will was on his back. (js pretend mike is strong enough) "Why do you walk me home everyday now?" Will asked, "Because, I lost you for seven months Will. I'm not taking that chance again." Mike responded. "Okay good point. And as soon as we step foot in my house your letting me read all of your letters." Will said.

Mike sighed, "Fine but they're cringy." Mike mumbled. "That's why I fell in love with you, your cringness was cute." Will spoke. Mike felt his cheeks heat up as a small smile appeared. "Michael blushes? I never knew." Will teases. "Only for the William Byers.". Mike replied.

They got closer to Wills house and continued teasing each other. "I can see you smiling, Byers." Mike started. "Shut up." Will responded. Mike laughed and loosened the grip on Wills legs. "Michael if you drop me I swear you'll never see the light of day again." Will threatened. Mike tightened the grip on his legs, "Thank you." Will said.

-

Once they got to Wills house Will used his free hand and bring Mike to his room. "Three inches!" Hopper said from the living room. Will giggled and fully closed the door after. They sat on Wills bed and Mike gave Will a letter. "This is the first one I made." Mike mumbled. Will smiled at the horrible handwriting on the front of it.

He started reading the letter and leaned his head on Mikes shoulder as he read. When he finished reading he lifted his head out and turned Mikes face to him to peck him all over. "Mike this is so cute." Will said as it was muffled due to him having his face in the crook of Mikes neck and his arm around him.

Mike hugged him back and chuckled, "It's okay, I didn't have much time to write more as I wrote all of these before school." Mike said. "I don't care, this is cute." Will said and moved his head, Mike gave him the second letter and let him read it. Will leaned his head on Mikes shoulder and continued to read. Will smiled while reading it. "So that's why my bangs are a little bit uneven." Will muttered. "Hey leave my cutting skills alone." Mike started. "I will, and this is also cute Michael. Your so cute." Will spoke.

"Your adorable," Mike whispered. "Hmm, is that why you love me?" Will asked with his arm around Mikes neck. "Not the only reason why, there's many reasons, Byers." Mike responded. "Tell me all of them." Will spoke, "Mmm, how about I tell you if you give me a kiss?" Mike questioned, "I'll give you a kiss after, tell me first." Will said, obviously teasing.

"Hmm let's see. You're smart, you have amazing style, great personality, your hair is so fucking soft, i love cuddling with you, your humor, you're corny, your cute, I could stare into your eyes forever, your a big nerd, and your Will Byers. Oh and that ass, Byers." Mike responded. Will giggled and moved his face closer to Mikes. Mike connects their lips and put his hands on Wills waist.

Will smiled because Mike had tickled his back, Will tapped his neck and Mike stopped tickling him. Will pulled away to admire his boyfriend. "Whyyyy." Mike whined, "Hey, what about my ass?" Will asked, Mike smirked kissed him again, Will giggled and grabbed his cheek with his free hand. (yes i forgot wills arm was broken. and do i care? no.💀)

-

Mike left the house after being with Will for an hour, Will face-timed him as soon as he left the house. "I just left, my love." Mike chuckled, "Too bad." Will said, "Tomorrow what snacks do you want? I'm bringing candy for lunch." Mike asked, Will thought for a minute, "Sour straws?" Wills suggested. "Alright, of course." Mike looked at his phone and made a note and went back to the face time.

"How do you get to be so cute?" Mike asked, "Hmm I don't know." Will giggled, Will was in his bed and Mike was walking home, "Hey are you in that hellfire club Dustin told me about?" Will asked, "No, but I'll join if you want to." Mike replied. Moses blush appear on Wills face and smiled, "Making Byers blush am I?" Mike asked teasingly. Will rolled his eyes,

"Hey kid, do you want a sandwich?" Hopper asked from behind his door. "Sure!" Will responded. (real fotage of hopper outside his door: 🧍🏼‍♂️) Will looked back at his phone and saw Mike put his middle finger up at a car. "What happened?" Will asked, "Remember the neighbor I told you about? He threw a cup at me." Mike answered. "What the hell." Will mumbled. Hopper knocked on the door.

"You can come in, you don't have to knock!" Will said, Hopper opened the door and placed the plate next to him on the bed, "Well what if you and Mike were fucking and I walked in on it?" Hopper asked, Mikes jaw dropped and Will giggled. "Hopper don't traumatize my child!" Joyce yelled from her room. "What? I'm just asking!" Hopper left Wills room and closed his door. "He live with you guys now?" Mike asked, Will nodded.

-

After a few hours Mike and Will were still on facetime and they were both in their beds, "No you can't feed a giraffe a dead rat." Will answered Mikes stupid question. "Oh shit then i'm probably gonna go to jail." Mike mumbled, "Mike what the fuck?" Will questioned, "Shh." Mike shushed him. "Okay then." Will said.

Two minutes later they both yawned, "Can we sleep together on face time?" Will asked, "Of course, my love." Mike responded. Will smiled a dorky smiled and plugged up his phone so it didn't die and put it on his nightstand, you could still see him, Mike said the same as Will and turned off his light, "Night, darling." Mike spoke. "Good night, baby." Will replied.

to be continued...
well damn this was.. it was something.