Bonus chapter!!

(i got bored and didn't wanna read or watch anything so i'm just gonna write a bonus chapter. also they're still older, same ages as they were in epilogue)

Two weeks after the small mishap the couple had they had been fine. Mike remembered to lock the door, and their bedroom door on certain days.

Mike had woken up at seven in the morning on a weekend, "Hell yeah, no work." The ravenette quietly cheered and sat up. He looked to his left and saw his sleeping husband. He smiled at the sight of him and lightly kissed his cheek and got out of bed, heading to the bathroom.

He brushed his teeth and used mouthwash to rinse his mouth out and scrunched his face up in disgust at the after-taste. Mike wanted to take Will out today, he planned to last week but didn't get to do so. (that's a lie, he was too nervy to ask his husband to go on a date)

The ravenette man went to the kitchen and to the cabinet, grabbing pancake mix and some other things. He bend down to get a medium sized glass bowl and put it on the counter.

He combined flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in in the bowl. He added an egg and mixed it with a whisk. He knew it was a bit too early to blast some old music but he wanted to have some noise so he went to his office and grabbed the headphones from the bookshelf and his phone from out of his and Wills room.

He plugged the phone into his headphones and put on the song Mr. Loverman. A smile was instantly plastered a smile onto his face once he heard the toon.

i'm heading straight
for the floor.

Mike finished mixing the pancake batter and got a pan from the cabinet and placed it in the stove.

had me wishing
i were gone. the ways
that you say my name

He turned on the stove and waited for a bit, he leaned on the island behind him and crossed his arms. He began to think about how Will and him had met.

-

Twelve year old Mike fell onto the tiled floor, "Watch it, nerd." The brunette rolled his eyes and walked away laughing bc with his friends. Riley and James.

Mike never understood why they bullied him. Someone pulled him up and pat his back, "Dude, stop letting them walk all over you, it's not gonna help you." Lucas scoffed and turned to face the redhead who watched the friend group that had pushed Mike walk away.

"Y'know they're assholes." She rolled her eyes and picked her skateboard up. The curly headed boy came up to the lot with a toothy smile and it went down quickly.

"What's up?" Dustin asked the sulking pre-teens. "Will and his minions are up."

-

Mike chuckled and got off of e island. "Enemies to lovers, just like in the books." He muttered to himself and started to pour the pancake batter into the pan and getting a spatula from the utensils drawer, before closing it he saw a few crayons and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Oh, Novalie." Mike took them out of the rawer and put hem away in the right spot. He flipped the pancake and it looked perfect.

She smiled knowing he does better then his husband when making breakfast. Will is better at making dinner, Mike makes breakfast.

-

After a while Mike was done and he had made two pancakes for Novalie but cut them up into triangles and gave Will three, and gave himself four. He also gave everyone yogurt with strawberries and blueberries on top of it.

The ravenette grabbed the yellow bag of dog food and put it in the jeweled dog bowls and put some strawberries chunks in the food and called Mila and Sailor over. They happily ate their food and Sailor jumped up onto Mike and he pet her head before going to his daughters room.

He slowly opened the door and smiled seeing the small brunette girl in bed sleeping peacefully.

He walked over to her princess bed and sat at the foot of it. He tapped her nose twice and she instantly woke up. "G'mornin dada!" She smiled at her father and rubbed her eyes tiredly.

Mike smiled at his tired daughter and ruffled her hair up more than it already was. "Mornin chip!" Mike exclaimed and picked her up under her arms and sat her on his hip.

"I made breakfast! You wanna go wake Beanie?" The ravenette asked and she nodded vigorously. "Okay then let's go!"

Mike put her on his shoulders and left her room and ran downstairs, the hallways finning with joyous giggles coming from the pretty little girl in the air.

They reached the bedroom and Mike placed her on the bed so that she could climb on top of the sleeping boy. "Beanie!! Get up it's morning food time!" Novalie shouted.

Will groaned and shook his head. "Noo! It's too early!" The brunette covered his face. "C'mon! Get up you man baby!" Novalie pleaded trying to get her dad to roll over by pushing him to the right side of the bed.

"C'mon teacup! Get up, I made breakfast!" Mike sat down on the bed and placed a kiss on his forehead. Will got up tiredly and rubbed his eyes.

"G'morning Nova." He murmured and kissed both of them on the cheek. "Hi love." Will smiled slightly and got up out of the bed.

-

A few hours later Will was in the bathroom getting ready for the date Mike had planned out. Novalie was at El and Dustin's house. They weren't dating but they shared a house. They found it easier to live together as best friends.

Mike was fixing his shirt, it was a silky navy blue shirt with buttons, the two top buttons being unbuttoned, tight black pants and his hair was curled perfectly. He had white shoes with the outfit.

He was putting earrings and cologne on and put a silver necklace on and went on his phone, he went on instagram and had a message.

"Hey you're cute, wanna go out to a cafe to get to know each other?"

"uhh, no. I'm married."

"she doesn't have to know!"

"yes, HE does. respectfully, please fuck off<3" *insert image*

He had sent a picture of Mike and Will kissing Novalies cheek and Mila was sat perfectly under them. It was their family photo.

Mike heard a door open and he looked up. His jaw dropped.

Will had on a white long sleeve shirt with black fitted pants that really complemented his a- stop it! He had a cloth handling from his pocket that was the same color as Mikes top.

"You- you looked beautiful, my love." Mike stammered, stunned by his husbands beauty.

"Thank you, you look- pretty." The brunette boy smiled and placed a kiss on his lips.

Mike pulled him him back by the waist and tilted his head, kissing him again. This kiss was longer, way more passionate then their other ones. It was full of love.

Will pulled away and smiled, placing a hand on the ravenettes cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too, teacup." Mike smiled, still holding him by the waist.