36.

(read the a/n when you finish.)

The next morning everyone woke up happy. It was Christmas. Will had to leave for over ten minutes. Mike didn't like the fast that Will had to leave his house on Christmas but he probably was seeing his family.

"I'm so slow right now but where Will go?" Dustin asked. "I don't know. He never told me." Mike shrugged. "We're waiting until he comes back." Max spoke.

They all just sat in silence and waited for Will to come back.

-

They heard a front door open and two voices. None of them were Wills. They also heard running, and a door shut. Will came downstairs. "We're you guys just sitting here the whole time?" Will asked and sat down. They all nodded and started talking to each other.

"Kids breakfast!" Karen yelled from upstairs.
They all went upstairs and saw four adults talking to each other. Hopper and Ten were talking to each other, Jonathan and Nancy were talking to each other in her room, Joyce and Karen were talking.

The six sat down and started eating. "Yeah but I want it bigger." Karen said to Joyce as they walked past. The six kids looked at each other and started laughing. The adults looked at them like they were crazy and slowly went back to talking.

-

After everyone ate they went to the living room to open the gifts they gave each other. Max gave everyone their gifts first, Dustin went next, Lucas went after, El gave them theirs.

Mike gave Will his gift and watched him open it. The adults were watching them and taking pictures to make memories. Wills eyes widened when he opened the box, it was a rotating picture of them together, the picture was surrounded by glass so you couldn't take it out.

"It's so pretty! I love it!" Will exclaimed and hugged Mike as a thank you, Mike smiled and hugged him back. "I'm glad you do my love." Mike replied and kissed his cheek. Karen and Joyce whispered something to each other, Hopper and Jonathan glared at Mike.

Mike gave the rest of them their gifts, Will went next. He wanted to give Mike his gift last.

After he gave everyone else their gift he told them to hold on. He went upstairs to get Mikes gift. He came back with a big box, one of his fingers weren't on the box as it had peanut butter on it.

He placed the gift in front of Mike and put the peanut butter on his cheek. He just sat there as if it was a normal thing. He put a blindfold over Mikes eyes, "Don't take that off." Will spoke. The whole party was confused, why in the hell was there peanut butter on his cheek and why was he wearing a blindfold.

The party saw Will leave the house and come back in. He put a finger up to his mouth basically telling them not to say anything. The group put a hand over their mouth to stop them from making any noise.

Will lied Mike down and put something down. He took off the blindfold and sat next to him.

He felt something on his cheek and looked over. He shot up really fast. "Holy-" Mike put up hand up his mouth in utter shock.

It was a puppy.

She had gray fur with white and black patches.

The party finally made noise sense Mike knew what it was. "Will.." Mike said muffled due to his hand behind over his mouth. Will smiled at him. The puppy climbed onto his lap and sat down.

"Open the box!" Will pushed it to him. Mike sat there for a second before opening it, it had dog food and a dog bed and other things you need for a dog.

Mike put his hand over his mouth again and turned to Will, Mike pulled him into a hug. "This is like, the best gift ever though. Thank you I love it!" Mike spoke. Will smiled, "I'm glad you do!" Will exclaimed, he pulled away from the hug and wiped Mikes cheek.

"a look that the little puppy, it's so cute!" Max started baby talking. Mike kept saying thank you to Will.

-

A while later everyone separated into groups, old ass people talking to each other. (except for joyce ofcc) young adults, and teens. Mike was in the fort trying to make a name for the puppy, Mike put her in air jail because she bit Hopper.

Mike shot up and turned to the rest of the group. "I have an announcement." Mike spoke. They all turned to him, "I have decided to name her, sailor." Mike said. "Wait because that's actually so cute." Max started,

"Wait! That fits now all you have to do is get her a scoops ahoy uniform and bring her there!" Dustin exclaimed. "That's so cute!" Will replied, Lucas was knocked out.

"Sailor Wheeler fits perfectly." El added. "It does!" Mike responded. Will was happy Mike liked the gift.

-

They all hung out for a bit before leaving to spend time with their families. Will stayed because his family was there. "Will thank you, I love the gift." Mike spoke. "That's the fifteenth time you've thanked me, Michael." Will replied. "What? Would you want me to thank you in another way then?" Mike asked. Will looked at him and his jaw dropped. "Mike!" Will exclaimed. Mike laughed and ruffled his hair, he rested his head on Wills shoulder and looked at the sleeping puppy next to him.

Will kissed his forehead. "You tired?" Will asked, "Little bit." Mike murmured. "Okay let's go get you to bed." Will spoke and helped him up. Mike picked up the puppy before getting up.

They went upstairs and sat on the bed, Mike lied down and closed his eyes. "I love you." Mike spoke, "I love you too." Will kissed his cheek and lied next to him.

to be continued...
casually watching family guy. ALSO CN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO ADD TO THIS CHAPTER BC I WAS TIRED AND I MADE IT KINDA BORING SO SOMEONE TELL ME SOMETHING TO ADD IN THIS CHAPTER