6.

Next day it's friday. Will makes fun of the party a lot on fridays. The party saw Will and his friends walking in his direction. Max was ready to start bussing out rocks and throwing them. Mike sighed and turned to his locker. Instead of Will walking up to them he walked right past them and to his locker.

"Okay what the hell?" El muttered. "Was I the only one expecting a 'forever virgin' or something?" El asked. "Nope." Dustin responded. Mike stayed quiet, "Dude you walked right past them, not a word?" Troy said.

Will turned around and sighed. "I don't know, I guess Mike kinda cheered me up a bit yesterday so i'm just gonna lay off the bullying for a month or so. Also he gave me peach candy." Will replied. "The gummy shits?" Riley asked. Will nodded.

"I thought you didn't like gummies!" Angela said. "I mean I like gummies, not all of the time but I like them." Will said as they walked past the party. They all turned to Mike who was basically balls deep in his locker searching for a paper.

"Michael Wheeler!" El yelled. Mike flinched and turned around, "What what'd I do?" Mike asked. "You said you wouldn't be friends with Will!" Max confronted. "And i'm not!" Mike protested. "What did you do with him yesterday?" Lucas asked. "I butt fucked him until he couldn't speak." Mike answered. "I didn't do anything, we aren't friends and I just gave him gummies." Mike said and closed his locker then walked to class.

"Butt fucked..?" Dustin repeated. "It means se-" Lucas started before El covered his mouth. "Let's keep Dustin the only innocent one in this friendship." El whispered and walked to class with Lucas.

-

In class Mike sat down at his seat and Max did too. "We are doing projects!" The teacher said. The class was filled with groans. "Don't worry, this one is a fun project. You get to make a poster on things you like." The teacher said to the class, they didn't say anything. "Also you will have partners." The teacher finished off.

"But i'm picking." The teacher added. They filled with groans again. "Yeah, yeah. It's gonna be fun." The teacher started before calling out names.

-

Everyone walked out of class talking to their partners. Mike was in thought, how the actual fuck was he gonna explain to his friends he got paired with Will. Max was already in dead shock. (true) "Mike!" Max yelled. "Oh- huh. What?" Mike replied. "If he does anything to you i'm throwing rocks at you both." Max threatened.

"Why me?" Mike questioned. "Because you're don't the project." Max said. "Who did you guys get for partners?" El asked. "Sheila." Max answered, they all looked at Mike waiting for an answer. "Will." Mike muttered. "Huh?" Dustin said. "I got Will." Mike said a bit louder. "Byers?" Lucas asked. Mike nodded and waited for all the complaints. They all started bickering about it and Mike just walked to next period.

"I don't think they should do the project together." Lucas said. "Will said that he would leave Mike and us alone, so he should be fine.". Dustin added. "But we don't know if he was telling the truth." El replied. "True but we have to trust it this once." Dustin said and grabbed his books.

They all shrugged and went to next period.

-

After last class Mike walked over to Will who was at his locker and his headphones were on. He was humming to the song 'You' by lloyd. Mike tapped his shoulder and Will turned to him and pulled his headphones off. "I wanted to ask uhm, who's house are we doing the project at?" Mike asked.

"Uhm could we do it at yours?" Will questioned. "Sure." Mike answered. "Okay give me a second." Will responded and looked in his locker for something. He pulled out a paper with many words on it. He put it in his bag and closed his locker. "You ready?" Mike asked.

"Yeah." Will answered. They both left the school and went to the store to get cardboard and paint, and a sharpie. "I have brushes, I can get them?" Will mentioned. "Sure." Mike answered.

They walked to Will house until they reached a window. "Stay here for a second." Will said and opened his window. Mike nodded.

After about fifteenth seconds He got some brushes and opened the window. He climbed out and put the stuff in his bag.

-

After a while they were at Mikes house. Mike opened the door and Let Will i before going in after him. Holly ran downstairs. "Mike you're late!" She said with her hands on her hips. "Sorry." Mike said and put his bag on the rack. "Will!" Holly yelled and ran over to hug him. "Hi Holly!" Will said and ruffled her hair. Mike didn't know how his sister knew him.

"How do you know our teacher?" Holly asked. "Oh he goes to my school." Mike answered.
"No he goes to my school." Holly defended. Mike chuckled. "Okay then." Mike said and went to the kitchen. "I have to go now." lHolly spoke and ran up to her room.

Will didn't really say anything, he just brought the stuff and sat down next to Mike. "How do we start this?" Mike asked. "He said we had to do a poster about things we liked, i'll draw a line and you can pick the color of paint you want." Will responded. Mike nodded and looked at the paints before picking up a dark blue.

Will finished the lines and picked his own color. "Put the paint in one of the boxes." Will says. Mike puts some paint in one box. Will have him a brush so he can fill the box. Will did the same thing.

-

After letting it dry they went back to working. Will used black paint and wrote down the things he liked on the yellow side and Mike wrote the things he liked on the blue side.
Will decided to be extra and make small little details on his side. He painted a blue flower, it was a lily. He made three more on the corners and he put the brush down. His phone buzzed and he looked at it.

Mike didn't hear it because he was focused on his side of the poster. Will got a text from his mom. 'Hi honey! where are you?' Will thought of what to say for a second and started typing. 'i'm doing a project with my classmate'

He put his phone away and looked at his side a bit trying to see what he should add. He got more black paint and wrote the words 'zombie boy' on one side of it. He was basically done he just painted his name at the top leaving space for smirk to put his name.

Mike had put lightning and rain on one side, he also put red stars on the bottom and wrote his name next to Wills. They were both done with the project.

to be continued...
my leg is in so much pain. ALSO HOW TF DO J MAKE MY NOSE BLEED.