24.

It was Sunday, kinda sunny. Mike wasn't in the best mood.

"Please, I promise you I won't get hurt." Will said. "But what if you do get hurt?" Mike asked. "I won't." Will spoke. Mike sighed, "What if he hurts you while your there?" Mike questioned. "Then i'll call you, but I really wanna see my mom and brother." Will replied.

"Fine but promise you'll come back after?" Mike asked, "I promise." Will responded. Mike kissed his forehead and let go of his hands. Will slightly smiled and left the room. Mike sighed watching his boyfriend leave.

He's gonna be fine
He's gonna be fine
He's gonna be fine
He's gonna be fine
He's gonna be fine
He's gonna be fine

-

Will left the house and started to walk in the direction of his house. He was a bit scared but hopefully Lonnie wasn't there. He was able to convince Mike to let him go.

It was a seven minute walk to his house. He knew where the spare key was, he reached into the basket that had newspapers in it and got the key. He opened the door and heard the tv. The living room light was on so he thought someone was in there. He closed the door behind him and slowly walked to the living room.

-

"Max give it back!" El yelled chasing after Max. Max shook her head, "No!" El eventually caught up to her and grabbed the phone. Max sighed and put her hands on her knees. They both needed a breather as they've been running for about five minutes.

"Wow you guys suck at running." Lucas says with his hands on his hips. "Agreed." Dustin replied. Max and El ignored them and collapsed on the grass. "I'm never letting you on my phone again." El said in between breaths. Max chuckled and shook her head.

"What did she do?" Dustin asked. "She told my dad his cooking was ass." El answered. "Damn." Lucas muttered. "Okay it's official, I can't breathe. I want my casket in orange and I wanna be buried in the ocean." Max spoke.

"Max your not gonna-" Lucas started, "AHHH I see the light! I'll miss you all. Tell Mike that his hair looks ugly for me. Goodbye my friends." Max screamed. "Max that's the sun. Get up." Lucas said and pulled her up. Max frowned, "I saw Queen Elizabeth. She says she loves you all." Max spoke.

Dustin put his hands up and shook his head. "You guys need help." Dustin mumbled. El laughed and got up. "It's hot" El breathed. "It is." Dustin responded. Max and Lucas picked up two water bottles and poured them on Dustin and El. They both screamed, El stood in place while Dustin was running away from Lucas who was trying to pour more on him.

"Leave my hair alone Lucas!" Dustin shouted. "Nah!" Lucas yelled. Max chuckled and gave her the water bottle and turned around. El dumped the rest of the water on her when she wasn't looking. Max gasped and turned around. "How dare you!" Max exclaimed.

El laughed and ran from her as Max chased her. "Lucas i'm serious!" Dustin exclaimed. "So am I!" Lucas responded. "Wait, Wait! I need to breathe!" Dustin yelled. Lucas shook his head and stopped running. Instead of Dustin stopping he continued running.

"Sucker!" Dustin yelled halfway across the field. Lucas gasped and started running after him. "No fair you tricked me!" Lucas exclaimed. "I know!" Dustin responded. Dustin stuck out his tongue and laughed. "Dipshit!" Lucas yelled, "Mole rat!" Dustin shouted. They continued arguing until Max and El stopped them.

"Yeah that's mature." Max lied. El giggled and fixed her hair. Lucas put his hands on his hips and tried to catch his breath after running. Dustin didn't need to. "Hey what do you think Mike is doing right now?" Dustin asked. "Probably making out with Will." El answered
Max nodded in agreement. "True, the two can't stay off each other." Lucas said.

"How did they get together in the first place?" Max asked. "He gave Will a note that was in french basically confessing to him but will knew french so Mike thought he was fucked, instead they made out in a closet after class." Dustin explained. "I thought you knew that?" Dustin added. "Okay well I forgot Mr. microchip." Max responded.

"See this is why Lucas and El are better then you." Dustin muttered. "Heard that." Max spoke. "You hear anything you bitch." Dustin mumbled. "Okay, okay. Stop this." Lucas cut in. "Your girlfriend's a bitch." Dustin stated. "I know." Lucas whispered. Max and El looked up from the ground. "I'm sorry?" Max started.

"Oh shit." Both Lucas and Dustin said. "It was nice knowing you guys." El said. Max started chasing the boys. El just stood there and laughed. El went to her backpack and grabbed her phone.

...

M
SKJSND GUYS

M
GUYS

M
WILL HAS BEEN OUT TOO LONG

M
WHAT IF HE GOT MAWLED BY A BEAR

M
GUYS PLEASE

M
WHAT IF HE FELL OFF A TREE

M
ANNSBD

shut up dipwad.

and none of those things happened

chill

M
BISH TH IS COULD BE SERIOUS

M
YOUR NO HELP

M
IM GONNA STARY CALLING YOU ELEVEN

M
THANKS FOR NOTHING

M
ELEVEN😡

...

El chuckled and put her phone down and watched as Max tackled the two. Almost an everyday thing.

-

Mike waited in his room, he was a bit worried and he didn't like not knowing what was happening. He started to tap his hand on his nightstand table while looking at the ceiling. He was bored out of his mind too. He could just go hang out with the party but he didn't want Will to be locked out.

The phone downstairs started ringing, he shot up and rushed downstairs to answer the phone. He picked up the phone and put it up to his ear holding onto the cord.

"Hello?" Mike started.

to be continued...
yes we're gonna do a cliffhanger. I was gonna make publish this yesterday but had to go to the store h it anyways do you know what might happen next chapter.?