39.

A day later Hopper came into the house at five in the morning. Will was awake in his room drawing. "Alright you can come in El." Hopper whispered. Sense the room doors were closed you couldn't hear anything but Will, Jonathan, and Joyce had amazing hearing.El came in and Hopper closed the door.

Will looked up at his door and raised an eyebrow. He shook his head and got off his bed. "Nope. Not today. I'm not dealing with this horror movie shit." Will muttered and picked up a bat. He knew why he had a bat. To hit Lonnie to death when he was sleeping ofc. He never did it though. (billy barker<3)

He opened his room door and saw Hopper standing as straight as a pencil. His hands were at his sides. "Hopper what the hell?" Will muttered. Hopper looked at him. "You saw me?" Hopper asked. "No I thought you morphed into a lamp." Will whispered sarcastically lowering the bat.

"Hey Will, I think there's someone behind you?" Hopper spoke. Will turned around and his eyes widened. "Hii." El whispered in a happy voice. "Hi, what are you doing here at five in the morning?" Will questioned, he hugged her and El giggled, "Just.. decorating." El said and pulled away.

"Decorating what?" Will asked. "My room." El replied. "What?" Will questioned obviously confused. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you last week, I'm moving in with you guys." El said calmly. Wills eyes widened and he smiled.

"Oh my gosh, so no one told me about this?" Will asked and hugged her again. "Surprise!" Hopper spoke. Will giggled and pulled away from the hug. "Okay come to my room, we are gonna go shopping for your room later with Max, and we need a layout for your room!" Will started and dragged her to her room. When the door shut giggled filled the room.

Jonathan opened his room door and looked at Hopper. His hair was really messed up and he looked tired as hell. "It's five in the morning, Hopper." Jonathan threw his arms up and went back into his room. Hopper shrugged and went to Joyce's room.

-

Okay so what do you want in your room, we can paint your walls, get a new bed frame, and some room furniture." Will started. "Well, maybe some paintings?" El inquired. Will got off of the bed and went into his closet, he grabbed like ten paintings.

"I have some that I think would fit your aesthetic." Will spoke and showed her the paintings.

El picked three paintings and she also picked a light shade of blue for her room. "Alright, we both know none of us are going to sleep again so we can bring your clothes and other boxes in, the U-haul is outside." Will started.

El agreed and they both put on shoes and brand the boxes inside and put them in her room. It didn't have anything in it yet, only a closet. Will gave El some hangers and let her hang up her clothes in the closet.

"Just a reminder, Saturdays are music days. So like, turn the music up reallyyyy loud." Will spoke. Els jaw dropped as Will turned around and checked something off. "Will." El murmured. "Hm?" Will turned sound.

-

A few hours later they were in the back of Hoppers truck with Max. "Okay so furniture store, where the hell is that?" Hopper asked, "Make a left." Will spoke. Hopper did as told and saw the store. "Okay, i'm giving you guys five hundred. Don't spend all of that on plants, El." Hopper spoke, it was targeted to her as her old room had lots of plants.

They nodded and went in the store. "Okay where are the beds?" Will asked, "There!" Max pointed. The three left their phones at their houses. They went to the beds and found one she liked.

-

Mike, Dustin, and Lucas facetimed each other. "Okay dude what the hell is going on?" Lucas asked. "I don't know, none of them are answering the damn phone." Dustin replied. Mike was pacing around his room. "Should I just go to his house? What if something happened? What if he got hurt and sent to the hospital again? I'm gonna go over." Mike paced.

"Dude, slow down! I don't think he's hurt or anything, maybe they're fine and they're just playing a prank." Lucas tried. "Can we still go make sure they're okay?" Dustin asked. "Yeah, I'll text you guys when I get to Max's." Lucas said and hung up. "Text you later." Dustin spoke and hung up. Mike left the call and put on a sweater. He put on some shoes and gave Sailor to Holly so she could watch her while he left the house.

Mike went outside and closed the house door and started walking to Wills. It wasn't that cold sense Mike always wore heavy sweaters.

-

Mike got to Wills house and knocked on the door. Joyce answered the door, "Oh hey Mike, how are you?" Joyce greeted, "I'm good, thanks for asking. Uh is Will home?" Mike asked, "Oh no he left a hour ago." Joyce responded, "I think he'll be back in about twenty minutes, you can wait here if you'd like." Joyce offered. "Thank you." Mike responded, Joyce's stepped aside and let him in.

Mike put his hands in his pockets and went to Wills room. He sat in a chair in the corner and took his phone out. Lucas and Dustin said they didn't see the girls in their houses. Mike told them Will went somewhere and forgot his phone.

-

A few minutes later the four came back and we're all giggly when they came in. Mike obviously heard it as the door wasn't fully closed. He peaked his head out and saw Hopper, Max, El, and Will putting things into another room.

He decided to surprise Will when he came in, which didn't take long. Will left the other room and put his cot in a closet. He went into his room and the door was shut right after. He turned around and saw Mike leaning on the closed door.

"Mike!" Will exclaimed and hugged him. "I haven't seen you in two days." Mike replied and hugged him back. Will pulled away, Mike pecked his face all over, "Mike, it tickles!" Will exclaimed. Mike chuckled and kissed him on the lips. Like always Mikes lips were soft. Mostly because he put chapstick on like five times a day.

A phone slid under the door, it was recording. Will used his foot to push it from under the door. He knew it was Max.

Mike laughed on Wills mouth as he saw what just happened. Will ruffled Mikes hair and pulled away. "I have to help El set up her room, you can come with me, sit there and look pretty. I'll make out with you later." Will chuckled and kissed his cheek before walking out.

"When did El get a room here.?" Mike thought. He shrugged and followed Will.

to be continued...
YALL I SURVIVED MY PROJECT