1

Ozpin's office

Ozpin- mr arc do you know why you are here??

Jaune- spit it..i don't have all day..

Goodwitch- shut your mouth young man. Show some respect.

Ozpin- enough glynda..mr arc i recieve a message from the anonymous sender that you used some fake transcript.

Jaune- i did headmaster.

Ozpin-  i see. Do you know how heavy the crime that you commit. And you will be send to prison for a very long time.

Jaune- i did..

Ozpin- then why did you do it??

Jaune- to help people in need. I know i don't have any qualities  to become a huntsman. And i don't have any formal training. I just want to help people. And be a hero.

Glynda- you really are selfish aren't you. Do you know you may risk your team's life on the line..

Jaune- i'm sorry for that..

Ozpin- sigh~ mr arc i'm sorry to say thay but i have to expell you from this academy.

Jaune nodded

Ozpin- mr arc  do you have something to say to your son..

Mr arc- very creative idea jaune.. you did it this time..not only you tarnish the reputation of our clan ypu also ruon this prestigious academy!! From this day onward you are no longer an arc!! Give me that sword and never return to arcadia!!!

Jaune remove his sword

Jaune- here you waste of space...

Mr arc- how dare you!!!!

Weiss- don't waste your power to this piece of trash sir..he is a no body...

Mr. Arc- yes you are right!!! Sigh!!! Why do i accept this waste of space anyway..i should leave him on the street to die..

Jaune- what did you say????

Mr arc- you are not a real arc boy...i just found you from the street..

Jaune- i see..very well...since i don't have anything to do here i should head out..good bye traitors and mothef*ckers...

The faculty and his former friends  and team was shock to see the attitude of jaune..

Ozpin- you better watch your tongue mr jaune..

Jaune- do you think i care??? And besides i'm not your student anymore..

Ozpin- sigh~ very well...mr jaune. I know how you feel but i have to do this..but before you go..here some lien for you to star-

Jaune- i don't need your money out of pitty ozpin..and i can guarantee you one day i will pursuey dream to be a hero in my own way..

Weiss- hahahahahaha!!!! And how do you plan it??? You can't fight!! You don't have any semblance!!! How can you do it???

Yang- you really are an idiot!!!

Ruby- hahahahaha...very true!!! Hahahaha... you are weak!!

Blake- true..tell us how do you-

Jaune- said's the one who didn't use fake transcript!!!

The entire office was shock  to hear that jaune said..

Ozpin- can you repeat that???

Jaune- you really are dumb headmaster ozpin. Did you really have favoritsm???  On your student?? Not only this biatch using a false transcript. She is also a faunus and a former member of white fang..