10

After they had they had a dinner the devil were shock to see the team eat a lot specially nora.

Sirzechs- sure you really are hungry son huh..

Jaune-i'm sorry for our manners it's just this world delicasies is far more superior back on remnant..but not only that  we have to get our energy back because we use a lot of it when i we were in the underworld plus when my motion sickness kick in and when i use my power back there..

Sirzechs- fufufu don't be sorry take a look..

Jaune and his team was shock to see the tower of plate between koneko and issei..and their jaw was hit on the floor to see a small girl can eat a tower of food..

Jaune- this two...

Sirzechs- hahahaha now you see...

Jaune- this two can can defeat nora 4 times in a row!!

Sirzechs- it sure is..but any way let us go to your new home

Mr sitri- yes we should

The devils and the team went to introduce to their new home...

After several minutes the teM was shock to see a mansion in front of them.

Sirzechs- son welcome to your new home

Jaune- don't tell me this is oir home..

Mr sitri- it's yours and sona's home...

Sona- father..

Mr sitri- dear now you two are engage it is right to stay on your fiancè  side..be with him at all times..as he said he will support you all the way and it seems he is willing to help you to achieve you dream..

Jaune- and i aim to do it..

Mr sitri- but this is the only way to repay him. And so you two must know each other. Jaune  are you in a hurry to get marry??

Jaune- no..i aim to help sona to achieve her dream. And it will be selfish of me if i take that away from her. And besides i also want to achieve my own dream too..

Mr sitri- and what is that dream???

Jaune- i want to be a hero! And form a groupnof individual who sided with me..

Mr sitri- why you want to be a hero???

Jaune- it was my childhood dream..i want to be a hero because i want to save people who cant fight it doesn't matter what race it is as long as i help them i am happy..i don't care for status fame and wealth..as long as i can help people i am fine with it..

Serafall- now that is a true meaning of noble...that fool doesn't understand the true meaning of noble..

Rias- what really happen in that academy jaune??

Jaune- have a seat..

Everybody take their own seat and they start to listen..

Jaune- now when do i start because i have a lot of story to tell..may be we will short in time..