25

After a week of training issei receive a weapon that similar to ren. He was satisfied to see his weapon is exactly the same but the color is red with trim of gold..

Ren- you like it dead man..

Issei- i do..it resembles to my partner..

Ren- glad you like it..

Issei- got to go home dudes we had a practice..

Ren- okay we had a job to do......pleasure doing business with you...

Issei- see you...

Jaune and ren proceed on their job when they spotted 3 peraon cover with robes and one is carrying broad sword...

Jaune and ren immediately mask their aura so that they can't detect rhey are devils..

Ren- good day what can i help you??

Asia- we would like to order somethong to eat..

Ren- alright here is the menu..

Ren give tje menu to the 3 exorciat. As they order the food ren wrote it..

After a minute the order is deliver by jaune

As they proceed to their station jaune had a feeling that those 3 are exorcist and they are still a newbie.

Ren notice it too from the way they eat..

Ren- jaune??

Jaune- they are exorcist..and a newbie too..

Ren- indeed i think this is their first mission..

Jaune- indeed i notice how they look their meal and it seems they had just finish their training...

Ren nodded

Jaune- let's see how they will fare of they will came to me...

Ren- what if they decide to fight..

Jaune- we shall not resort into violence ren..

Ren- what are we going to do??

Jaune-the usual we will teu to talk in a peaceful way...and watch them..if they do something stupid..handle them..ylu are the compose one...

Ren nodded

The next day..

The next day arrive issei was in a bad mood jaune notice it..

Jaune- hey issei are you in a monthly period??

Issei- ha ha very funny..

Jaune- what is eating you??

Issei- exorcist went to my house and they have the gall to disreapect me at my own house...

Jaune- i'll handle this one okay..don't let their intemidation distract your attention..focus your own goal if you want to accomplish something focus on that goal..understand..

Issei nodded

Issei- ohh by the way rias want you on the clubroom

Jaune nodded

TIME SKIP

After the schoolday was done jaune and his whole peerage was in the ORC club they are waitong the arrival of the exorcist to come

After some time the exorcist arrive at the clubroom along with sona and her peerage..