53

The next day after jaques execution yhe beacon team had a holliday they just enjoying their time while the others watching the city until the cannon fire on the sky..

Nora- what happen? Are we under attack??

Jaune- nope...atlas was here but meh...knowing azazel he can create many weapons from the scratch in no time..may be that cannon detect atlas  fleet..around 2 miles or less..

Ren- hmmm he said it has anti cloaking device fufuf..

Ruby- cool!! May be atlas is trying to invade again..

Tai- yep!! Honey atlas will never learn...or may be they will get jaques body...now they are cripple atlas has no power...but we cant assume that as long as ironwood is alive and the council is active they are still not safe..

Jaune- they will be dead soon..but the atlas soldiers are all human??

Tai- no..they are robots...but the ace ops are all humans and the students there are loyalist to ironwood..

Qrow- jimmy is very paranoid person..and now he is getting worser and worser..

Tai- qrow james is always paranoid...let us see how he can handle this...hehehe

Jaune- fufufufu we can relax for now....hehehe lets enjoy this event watching fireworks display..

Nora- during day time??

Jaune- yep... 

Ruby- well lets just enjoy the moment...

Meanwhile in atlas..

Council 1- james!!! Report about what happen to jaques!!!

Ironwood- this is outragious!! That brat had a gall to invade the schnee manor and kidnap jaques!!

Council 1- where is the weiss schnee???

Ironwood- sigh she is not well after she witness jaques torture..

Council 1- who are this people??

Ironwood- they belong to the other realm they invade vale and beacon in just a short span of time..weiss told me about them..

Council 2- and who are they??

Ironwood- they are from the supernatural faction...

Council 2- a what??

Council 1- bullshit james!! What i saw one of them had a 12 set of wings!! And one of them is a humanoid grimm!!!

Irowood- council i saw them my self!! They posses weapons that can outclass atlas!!

Council 2- i want you to get their technology by hook or by crook!! Jaques is gone we don't have any resouces!!! The mines are not enough to supply us a power...the largest schnee mine is in vale!! Our newest fleet cant finish without the supply of dust!! Now!! I want their  tech to counter them!! I don't care how you do it just get tgeir techs!!

Ironwood- then give me more men bound to earth!! I dispatch many robots there all of them are not being found!! All of them are missing!!

Council 3- you said that land owned by some brat!! Then abduct those brats and bring them here!!

Ironwood- it's not easy to abduct them!! Those brats are not alone!!! They are untoucheable!!!

Council 1- explain!!

Ironwood- because i saw the 4 times champion in mistral there!! And  i saw a 2 dove faunus there along with a gothic theme little girl!! Whose ear is like an elf and a biker there!! Plus that arc's mother is also there!!