38

It's the day that the group will depart beacon to search for ozpin's soul but before the go azazel called sirzechs before the day he will go..

After a minute sirzechs arrive at vale courtyard....

Sirzechs- hello azazel and my children...

Jaune- hello father..

Sirzechs- hello son your mom misses you..

Jaune- i missnher too how was underworld??

Sirzechs- the underworld is doing fine...earth is fine...your girls is fighting your v card...

Jaune- ohh boy~

Sirzechs- fufufu relax they are in line now....fufuf pyrrha got the first dibs followed by son then vali is the last....

Jaune/azazel-.WHAAAAT!!!!

Sirzechs- grayfia told me about their little tournament...so azazel be readt to be a grandfather...hahahaha

Azazel- that brat...

Sirzechs- chill out azazel...

Azazel- ehem!! Anyway zechs you told  the elders and grayfia know that you will go here??

Sirzechs- yes...they all agreed i will return to the underworld once our job here is done..and i will finish atlas before war will occur..

Azazel- surprise attack??

Sirzechs- yes. .

Jaune- dad i also plan to destroy the schnee company first...because they abuse the faunus and they kidnap many faunus in all age and gender..and make them a slave.

Sirzechs- what! How cruel they can be!!

Glynda- very cruel lord lucifer..

Sirzechs- ahhh miss goodwitch good to see you..and why do i smell azazel scent on you...

Glynda blushes...

Sirzechs- dud you two??

Azazel- nope!! We didn't

Sirzechs- you didn't do it?........yet

Azazel- anyway salem prof. Port dr. Ooblek this is sirzechs lucifer the king of the underworld...he will be here as my proxy...don't worry sirzechs will handle everything and he is the strongest devil being alive....salem good thing your curse had been remove because sirzechs if not sirzechs here can kill you or defeat you in no time...

Salem- i'm so glad that i was cured....i don't want to have that curse to return...

Sirzechs- fufufufu

Azazel- and he will demolish atlas alone..

Sirzechs- i think i won't be alone azazel issei and vali will join me.. 

Azazel-i see...well atlas is doomed..

Jaune- more over irondwood will drool over their armor and weapon....fufufu

Sirzechs- fufufu may be...

Azazel- well zechs we should go..we had a long way to go....

Qrow- lets go lover boy..we have your initiation while on the way....

Azazel- alright horny bird....

Jaune- well dad we should head out..

Yang- see you soon once we get ozpin's host...

The team bid their farewell to the group and devil king..

Sirzechs- well glynda should you give me a tour..