77

after everyone went home the team had a meeting 

glynda- wait jaune did you see james and weiss at the restaurant that you were working.

jaune-indeed professor. yang is also there.

yang- what jaune said was true professor. and they are getting worse..even that james smack my butt from the public.

ren-even weiss did the same to me.

nora- whaaaaat!!! why that no good for nothing i'm gonna brake her legs!!!! no one touches ren's butt! except me!!!

winter- shessh!!! get a room and how vulgar of you nora..

jaune- sigh! you can't  do anything winter. and i think we need to  have a new strategy..

winter- and that is??

jaune- all of you will  guard the town that close to the academy

qrow-why??

jaune- ironwood and weiss will abduct the sudents of kuoh academy. and they already hack the nuclear bomb in some point in military base.

bikou-this is bad..

ruby- why is it bad??

bikou- the nuclear bomb can erase the entire country..

ooblek- i already read some history about the nuclear attack in nagasaki and hiroshima. during the war between america and japan.. during that time the america has a nuke already. during that time they send the nuke in nagasaki and hiroshima. many had suffer and many had die. and ever since  that day what happen in 2 towns is written in the history. so the other countrie create a nuke and it was on stand by. in these era i bet they created a powerful nuclear bomb more powerful than the last era.

vali-yes it did..happen and now many country had a powerful nuclear weapon.  that is why we need a very deep strategy to counter the hacking situation if not we are all dead.

winter- is there anyway to prevent this to happen.

vali- i already talk to azazel and ajuka about this situation. it seems ironwood has a hacker in him..and a extremely smart hacker too. 

ooblek- true because. non of this history successful hack the information about nuclear is operated by computer...

tai- you mean to say this era the nuke is hidden right and only a computer can operate this type of bomb. and who is the one who controlling the nuclear bomb??

le fay- only a government has an access to the computer. it seems this hacker manage to hack it or either this person is a traitor of the government. we can't judge this person. because this realm has a lot of talented hackers.