32

The next day the team of huntsman and the devils with azazel enjoy the little party . Azazel and the rest observe how they fight wuth their own weapons..

Azazel- hmm it seems they are well train andncan handle on theit own..

Glynda- indeed besides tgey were trained when they were still a child. And enroll to a primary combat school..

Azazel- fufufu no wonder the rest of jaune's team are capable to fight grimms..

Glynda- why??

Azazel- back ton the other realm the devils might naturally strong and had natural powers. But they are lacking on something most important aspects of being a fighter..

Glynda- that is??

Azazel- discipline and training..they are relying on their power rather than hand to hand training. Sigh~ and they lack of skills and tactical mind like jaune..because hate to say it many of supernaturals rely on their family title or whatnot...

Glynda- sigh~ true...if they are out of power they are just guve up their life because they can't do anything because they are out of magic..but in reality there are plenty ways to survive..

Azazel- true and besudes war is long gone in our world..we may encounter a little problem but it was not a real big. That is why the leaders didn't jump on a fight..they let their children handle their own to train. But the children didn't understand why my mom or dad didn't help us...pfff...what a joke relying on parents to save their ass....just look at those children of yours they are the true defintion of true warrior...

Glynda- indeed all of them experience to battle against grimm and saving people...even they are still unliscenced huntsman..they need to ready in the harsh life of a huntsman...

Azazel- welp!! They sign for it...fufu where are the couples....

Glynda- qrow and winter had a job at beacon why??

Azazel- pfff they will surprise that beacon us already restored..

Glynda- wait what??

Azazel- i fix beacon to it's former glory and i even made it stronger..

Glynda- how did you do it??

Azazel- well i can use magic you know...it happen i was strolling last noght after the party all of you are knock out well most of you~ and i heard a sound of moaning in pleasure so i decide to not intervene so i went out...i found a ruin castle and it was in a bad shape..so i use some of magic to repair and i use more magic to get the academy unbreakable...fufufuf

Glynda- sigh~ winter and qrow did it again...

Azazel- pff..just let them..they are married couple...and beside qrow is still a man it was natural for him to get horny special to his wife..that woman is hot as hell...fufufufufu

Glynda- sigh~ and can you handle your self??

Azazel- yep! I can handle my self....and besides i have a daughter that can kill me if she found out i had been sleeping with another woman. 

Glynda- fufufufufu possesive child how old is she??

Azazel- she is around 19 to 20 years...i found her in a bad state..she was abuse by her grandfather and ahe had a trauma...either sge was a devil i still keep her..and besides i was once an angel before i was fall from grace...all in all even i was a fallen angel my blood is still an archangel...fufufufu

Glynda- fufufu

Azazel- where is jaune??

Glynda- detention with port...