8

Ajuka along with the devils are waiting for the sirzechs grayfia and serafall arrive..

Ajuka- alright guys they are almost here

The devils- hai!!!

Sirzechs- greetings!!!

Ajuka- welcome back zechs..

Sirzechs- it's good to be back!!

Ajuka- so did you get him??

Sirzechs- yes not only my kid return i had also his friends..

Ajuka- friends??

Sirzechs- yes he has a few friends...though he has a rough life  back there and i don't like it one bit..

Ajuka- what do you mean??

Sirzechs- that place is filled with greed and corruption..no wonder that place is filled with monsters called grimms..

Ajuka- what the hell is grimms??

Sirzechs- it's better that jaune will explane to you...

Ajuka- where are they??

Sirzechs- you might gonna clear the way..

Ajuka and the rest step away on the portal..and they are shock to saw a blond man and woman  alomg with blacknhaired man and an orange hair woman running while covering their mouth..the devils eyes went wide to see them...

After they are out on the portal they immediately throw up not far away from the devils..

Jaune- damn that motion sickness..

Jane- that is not motion sickness dummy...you are the only one who has a motion sickness..

Ren- yeah-

Nora- i feel dizzy...so this is  how it feels to have a motion sickness no wonder yang called you vomit boy...

Jaune- that gorilla influence you huh...

Ren- are you not angry with them??

Jaune- no..i'm just dissapointed to them...but for that stupid brat who think she is high and mighty i am angry very angry with her...

Nora- why weiss had a huge grudge on you??

Jaune- beats me...may be i ended with pyrrha as my partner.

Ren- do you found pyrrha??

Jaune- nope~ pyrrha found me..

Ren- how??

Jaune- she throw  her javellin on me ended up pinning on the tree...and that idiot weiss didn't bother to look at the javellin above on my hoodie..she just leave me hanging on the tree...

Nora- that was dumb??

Jaune- true..if she help me  go down on the tree she will realize whose weapon that strike on my head..

Jane- wait a minute you were pinned down on the tree!!! That's rich....

Jaune- ha ha very funny...

Jane- out there in emerald forest how many grimms you destroy??

Jaune- plenty...ohhh before i went there i bump with the white fang base and killed them all. Even that red haired man with horn is dead by now thanks to me..

Ren- you know blake will hunt you down..

Jaune- she can try...that woman is also a faker like me..she is also a criminal...

Jane- why??

Jaune- that story will be later date for now lets have to say hi to the new faces...

Jane- what about pyrrha??