58

The next day

Sirzechs has a biggest smile on his face because he knows that azazel willow and glynda had a 3 some ladt night.

They 3 went to the office

Sirzechs- good morn8ng ladues and azazel.

Azazel knew the smug of sirzechs.

Azazel- i know that smile...

Sirzechs- of course azazel it's all wrutten on your face and the scent i smell who has a biggest orgy of beacon...my~ my~ azazel you are such a bad boy..

Glynda/ willow had a huge blush 9n their face..

Sirzechs- why blushing don't be shy.. it's natural for us to do that. And vesides it's not my first time to know that you 3 had a fun night..

Azazel- hehe true..but the video is here and don't you dare to watch that.

Sirzechs- sure~ sure~..now that you 3 dobe it. Those retards will have a mental breakdown..

Sirzechs insert the copy of the sex video and send it to ironwood.

Atlas

Ironwood is humping weiss when he receive an email.

Ironwood- what is it now..

Weiss- may be something is important..

Ironwood check the e mail and it was from sirzechs when he open the contain it was a vodeo from azazel having a 3 some with willow and glynda..

The two were furious to see that a certa8b fallen angel humping 2 women..

Ironwood- thay motherf**ker!! I will gonna kill him!!!!

Weiss- gggrrr!!! I won't accept this!!! How does my mother ended up in beacon!!! Probably they kidnap my mom!!!! And that stupid man rape her!!!!

After the video is finish the two were extremely pissed to the two supernatural being...

Ironwood- prepare the portal we will inva-

Ironwood recieve a call from the atlas sildier from earth..

Ironwood- what is it now!!!!

Soldier- general the troops has been vanish from kuoh sir!! 4 dragon like armored people easily slayed the soldiers all around the points!!.

Ironwood/weiss- whaaaaaaat!!!!

Ironwood- what about the grimms!!

Soldier- thry were easily defeated!! Not only by kuoh but in all around the country!!

Weiss- show me those armors!!