70

In the secluded area

While irina and the other girls are having a rest the 3 were surprise to see that gabriel was there.

Gabriel- greetings young exorcist..

The 3 girls immediately kneel infront of gabriel.

Asia- lady gabriel it is good to see you.

Gabriel- how had you been asia.. same as you xenovia and irina.

Irina- i am fine here my lady.

Xenovia- same goes for me.. we are in a good place teaching the people about god's teaching..and we took good care of them..

Gabriel- i am happy that you all are teaching the children of god. But i am here for a task that michael ha given to me..

Irina- is there something wrong lady gabriel??

Gabriel- yes somethil will going wrong this time..you see children. I receive a report that the enemy will come here and force the locals to join their group..and they will ambush you all if they refuse to join..

Xenovia- what! How did it happen??! But this area was secluded. And away from the city??

Gabriel- may i ask..is there a person who happens to roam arpund here??

Asia- i think i saw 1 lady gabriel but it seem's he is nice. And it's a man. And he is like a scientist but his actions are more like military..

Gabriel- what was he looks like?

Asia- he looks like a middle age man. Wear8ng white trench coat. And one of his arm are like robot. He didn't reveal his name. But he told me that he needs water to drink because he was thirsty and he was looking for herbs..

Gabriel- did that man do something bad to you??

Asia- no lady gabriel. He is composed man. A soft toned man every time he speaks he is calm...may i ask why lady gabriel??

Gabriel- asia that man may be is a enemy that is why he discover this area.

Irina- what we will going to do??

Xenovia- pergap we will hamdle this situation lady gabriel.

Gabriel- no xenovia. I will handle this. All you have to do is to guard the people here. They will talk to the chief of this village. So you will going to escort them..i will handle the rest..

Irina- are you going to fight my lady??..

Gabriel- if they deem to yarm people yes i will..and they are planning to ambush this village. I will keep on watching and scout the area..you two will assist the village chief. Asia watch the children..

3 girls- yes ma'am.

Xenovia- we will prepare immediately..

Gabriel- alright prepare for a little battle..we have to finish this quick. After this event i will ask for griselda to be your guardian.

Xenovia- but lady gabriel we can handle this.

Gabriel- you 3 are not ready to fight a bigger game now..who knows that they will return with a bigger army.. understand xemovia. Not all fight are clean. Those new threat will use another dirty tactics. I will not going to like that some of the member of the exorcist of heaven will die in just a small scale fight..you are still children..but this even i am afraid that you 3 will join the fight..

Irina- but lady gabriel who is that new threat..i still had no clue. First kokabiel next is this..

Xenovia- they are from another world. Like that pyrrha and the others and that blondie jaune..