68

The team was now on earth they notice that the earth are aimilar to vale it self ( or earth are more modern than vale).

Ruby- wow it' just like at remnant..

Ajuka- i agree

Glynda- the thing is we don't have any place to sleep..

Jaune- you can stay at my place..

Ooblek- you have youe own house??

Jaune-yes dr ooblek.

Peter- can your house will accomodate us??

Pyrrha- yes sir..and you will be in a surprise. But may i ask who is thay kid at ruby's side??

Yang- P-money that is oscar the reincarnation of headmaster ozpin.

Oscar- miss nikos it's a great pleasure to see you well i hope you never forget your training and the lessons...

Pyrrha- headmaste-

Oscar- please just call me oscar..

Pyrrha- sorry hehe..any way. I am in a good place oscar...everything is fine here well aside from that atlas tech. Arrive here and give us a headache..

Oscar- did atlas had been cause a ruckos here from time to time??

Pyrrha- not all the time oscar. But in some place.. that is why we have to assist the others..

Yang- but why you will assist the others..they are powerful to defeat those scums.

Pyrrha- we have to hide our idemtity as a devil yang. And they attack in broad day light. It is hard for us to fight with power and semblance. Because in this world semblance and aura didn't exist.

Yang- i see. This will be a tough mission..

Qrow- that is why i am here yang..we are here to assist the supernatural. Knowing atlas they will not choose where to attack..they can attack in day or at night..now first lesson in hunting we all have to be stealthy..

Yang- yeah you can be stealthy because you can transform to a bird..

Jaune- uhh yang even you can't transform to a freaking bird you can undercover mission..

Yang- and how genius??

Jaune- by putting a make up dye your hair or wearing any common clothes..and act like a local or cut your hair.

Yang- cut my hair!! No can do...or even dye my hair!!

Jaun- and what if weiss and ironwood spotted that you are here??

Tai- jaune is right you know...if you don't want to cut your hair atleast dye it..

Ajuka- i agree to jaune..

Yang- doni have to???

Sirzechs- yes..

Ruby- what about me??

Serafall- you are going with me...

Ruby- why??

Serafall- because you are so cute!! You are fit to a role as my side kick!!

Ruby- uhh what??

Sirzechs- ruby serafall is not just a maou. She is also an actress..

Ru y- but why me??!!

Serafall- so-tan won't agree for a role to my new show!! Mou so- tan is so meanie!!

Sona- ohh dear~..

The team beacon had a sweat drop due to serafall's antics.

Glynda- hon. Is she always like that??

Azazel- yep! Trust me you are just seeing a small side of her..