45

After some time if travelling the group arrive at beacon..

Qrow- oz welcome back to beacob academy..

Oscar- well izpin is not here yet he is sleeping...

Winter- well oscar welcome to beacon academy where you will be trained..

Oscar- thank you winter..

Ren-well you are the king of your team you have to lead your team wgen in battles..

Oscar- what??!!

Ren- you do know qrow and winter yang and ruby were your men...you have other men aside from them..

Nora- and they were the professors here..

Oscar- wait what?? My team are all professors and students??

Jaune- yyyeeeepp!!! But don't worry they won't harm you because you are the king hehehe they will obey your orders...your pieces are not like mine..

Oscar- how??

Jaune- my piece can transform one person to be a devil. While yours are special kind..but the traits are similar..if yang here will go on rampage ypu can simply command her to stop...hehehe

Yang- hey!! I'm not like that anymore..

Jaune- i know...fufufu...or ecen you can even command qrow to dance he will dance in just one command...hehehe

Oscar- i see..

Jaune- but don't abuse your authority as a king..because it will lead you to a disaster..even you are a king your team can still disobey you...fufufu so better use the king piece wise..

Oscar- i will..but who will train me..

Qrow- easy the ever annoying glynda goodwitch along the whole team..they will train you from combat down to magic...but u suggest that your best option in training is glynda me and winter..

Oscar- why??

Jaune- because prof. Port will tell you a story of his youth while dr ooblek well you will have a hard time to follow his move because of his coffee addiction..

Oscar- and here i thought ozpin is alone on this one..

Nora- prof. Ozpin is okay..while prof. I mean dr ooblek is weird..

Qrow- but when it comes to combat don't mock them because they are dangerous. Dont get their looks make you a fool..ozpin hire them for a reason..

Ruby- i agree..i saw them how they fight..

Oscar- how??

Ruby- well during the breach i saw all the professors fight..damn they were so cool...

Jaune- you think so???~ who is cooler me or them??

Ruby- ohh come on..you are the exception...because you guys are way cooler...

Yang- uhuh...but i don't know how you fight serious...

Ren- well i saw him fight during the vytal tournamen...

Yang- how??

Nora- well one stupid devil decide to provoke fearless leader..that moron is wooing pyrrha and jane is like a harlot that want that bird vrain to bed her..but unknown to him jaune is planning something..hehehe..

Yang- woah!!!! How did it go..

Ren- well jaune use 2 of his semblance at once..

Ruby- how??

Nora- well jaune freeze him into an ice in form of a cross and hung him upside down..next he use his distructive power to him..

Winter- wait what!!! He can use 2 semblance at once?? How strong are you??