51

Jaune enter to the office and he see winter and sirzechs are waiting and they are now ready for infiltration.

Sirzechs- ahh jaune it's about time  everything is ready..

Jaune- alright..did you give a mark to winter dad??

Sirzechs- yes...now winter what do we expect when we enter to the manor??

Winter- non the house is widr ipen there are no guards to roam around..but my father is locking him self on the his office..

Jaune- well it's easy to capture him..even if he shouts to no end..

Winter- indeed i will go to my mother you go to my father..we will meet to his office..

Jaune- i will just knock him out  and i just decided to play with him for a while...

Winter nodded..

Sirzechs- it's time...

Winter and jaune nodded

Jaune summon his magic circle.

Jaune- hold my hand.

Winter nodded and hold jaune's hand and they disappear in just a second..

SCHNEE MANOR

Winter and jaune appear in winter's room

Jaune- woah! This room has a massive collection of plush toy~

Winter- this is my room jaune fufufu..any way should we head to the objective..jaques office is down and to the left 3rd door that room is always lock but it seems you can enter with your magic circle..

Jaune- yep...so rescue your mom and meet me at the office..

Winter nodded and they proceed to thwir mission..

Jaune arrive in the study room  and he use his magic circle to enter the office..

Jauques has been drinking while reading and he sense he is not alone..

Jaques turn around to see a shadow og a human in the dark sidr of the room..

Jaques- who are you..

Jaune- jaques schnee i presume...

Jaques- yes who are you how did you enter to my office..did atlas send you here??

Jaune- no..my business here is with you...

Jaques- who are you!! If you are not from atlas then who sent you!!! Do you know who i am..and what i can do for you...

Jaune- my name is not important..i am here to claim what you owe to the innocent lives that you take..

Jaques- i don't owe anybody!!

Jaune- really??  Then what did you do to those faunus kind..you enslave them isn't that right..you funded  ironwood to invade vale..and bribe the council to be in the seat..and you claim to inherit the company that is supposed to be willow schnee..

Jaques- i inherit the company because willow can't run the company!!

Jaune- dead wrong...you just inherit the company by bribing the council and atlas...you even change the rules what arthur schnee set to those employees...now justice is here to claim what you did...you are under arrest for kidnapping and violate the rights to all faunus kind..

Jaques- you are in atlas kingdom you had bo right to arrest me huntsman!!

Jaune- who said i am a huntsman...

Jaques- if you are not a huntsman!! Then what are yoy!!!

Jaune spread his devil wings...

Jaques- you are a faunus!! You are an animal!! You should be a slave!!!