16

Ozpin- anyway mr jaune. You wanna say hello to your friends...

Jaune- ohh yeah..sup retards did you learn your lessons..

Yang- hello vomit boy...well i did hard time..and uhh i'm sorry for what i did to you...

Jaune- it's cool yang...did yoi send many people in tbe hospital??

Yang- nope!!

Jaune- what kind of punishment did the headmaster do to you??

Yang- a year of detention plus extra class of anger management plus my allowamce got cut off and my bike has been confiscated...

Jaune- wow that's a lot..

Yang- yeah but i deserve it though...same goes for my sis she hadba 6 months detention..

Jaune- well it was my fault too i did sneak out though..but i had a reason to do that.

Yang- yeah i heard...do uhh were cool??

Jaune- yeah can't hate you for a long time..say did you improve your horrible puns..

Yang- hey i'm not horrible!! My dad was.

Jaune- theres a saying like fatherbloke daughter..

Yang- party pooper..hey talk to ruby..

Jaune- yep thanks yang...keep yanging okay..

Yang- that's my line..

Jaune laugh and he approach  ruby..

Jaune- hey crater face how's life..

Ruby- sucks without you..hey sorry about what i did jaune...

Jaune- nahh it's cool you're still young..and i hope you learn a valuable lesson..

Ruby- uhh jaune when you go we will be meet again??

Jaune- well i'm trying to create a device that can communicate between separate world..i know you gonna miss me. You are still my best friend..am i not??

Ruby- you mean you will create a new invention??

Jaune- yep!! I won't loose to you crater face..

Ruby- i told you it was just one time ..

Jaune- still you create a huge explosion...did you still failed ypur leadership class 

Ruby- i've improve..

Jaune- good good...hey i did miss you rubes i really do.. that is why i'm creating a device just to check on you guys because i know you are clumsy...

Ruby- well if you are successful on that how can you send it here..

Jaune- i have my ways...

Ruby- well can you tell me..

Jaune- nope..

Ruby- awww come on...

Jaune- still nope...and besides the last time i saw you...you are still small..but now ypi grow up..

Ruby- well i drink milk..

Jaune- you sure do...so how your team go??

Ruby- well..it's fine now...weiss is expelled..for violating orders..multiple times..well blake is blake..reading her literature..

Jaune- did she do another vigelante??

Ruby- surprisingly no...she didn't there wasn't another white fang incident..

Jaune- yep they don't bother vale anymore..so your work load has been lessen the only thing you are going to be a problem is grimms..

Ozpin- what did you do??