62

The students return to the ampotheater they saw azazel and sirzechs along with the faculty and staff of beacon.

Sirzechs- students i call you today for i have an announcement . I am sure you read the news abouy has been wiped out..

The students were murmored to hear that atlas ha been wiped out from the map..

Sirzechs- yes atlas has been wiped out.from the map. The one who do it is me and azazel..yes it was me and azazel's plan. As you can see i review the issue about remnant history and it seems atlas has a hidden agenda and planning conquering whole remnant.i investigate this issue. The council of 4 kingdoms was also involve because of money and power. As you can see why there are race of this world. And why the faunas is facing major discremination... there are major pride between two race no wonder humans and faunus are not getting along...

Cardin- and what is that??!!!  This animals is far weaker tha-

Azazel- yes there is..1st faunus had a six sense and has the ability to see in the dark. And many more..while humans don't have any of that..humans are so jealous over the faunus kind...and humans thinks they are superior than the faunus kind..but humans has the upper hand because of the councils power and greed. The faunus has no choice but to surrender...but the last king of vale propose to the chief of the faunus kind that he will give the land of minegerei as their sanctuary in order to save their race and start over again and live in peace..

Sirzechs- that's not all as i review the vale council an atlas they have a hidden agenda and made a contract to jaques schnee..no wonder the faunus hates the schnee because of jaques schnee. He kidnap many faunus women and children as a slave. And he even had an agreement in vale council and atlas..we both know that dust us part of our life. And jaques take that advantage..but bow jaques is gone the schnee dust will given to the rightful owner which is willow schnee..yes willow schnee is the rightful owner of the schnee dust. Jaques use his connections and bribe all the atlas and vale council...

Azazel- now that the vale has no council and atlas was erase...we will put salem as the ruler of vale kingdom because she knows how to rule a kingdom and she was the last princess of vale kingdom..this academy was her home from the beggining. And she will be supported by willow for the supply of dust..atlas is just a new kingdom after the great war. Willow will establish the old kingdom we called mantle..

Cardin- but still faunus kind is still an animal!!

Sirzechs- animal or not..they are still a living being..mounty oum created both humans and faunus to live and get along...you have no right to judge a person who were created by oum himself. Mounty oum created you fair and square and your aura and semblance are just a bonus so that you can protect your selves in dangers...you humans are blessed by him because oum knows if he will leave you without aura or semblance you will be discreminated by faunas..but humans abuse that blessings..instead of fighting each other why not live together and besides you are sharing the same world...

Blake- hmmp!! As if faunus exist there and live together..

Sirzechs- it's because there is a faunus there and we call it youkai faction...and they were belong to supernaturals too..

Cardin- so there are animals there..

Sirzechs- yes..they even have a queen and a god there..and they can blend to humans there also..because their domain was shared by humans and youkai and they work each other. And humans was protected by the youkai faction...

Azazel- on earth humans don't have any semblance or aura..because humans on earth was born with nothing. Yet they were protected by many god and the angels. They have a way to survive on their own. Even without aemblance and aura..