89

the wedding day of issei ravel and gabriel has arrive. issei is dressing up  and it was assisted by jaune and qrow and ren..kiba is his best man.

issei- man i am so nervous..

jaune smack issei's head

jaune- how many times did you walk on that isle just to get married? and you are still nervous!! every year you walk on that isle and you still getting nervous!! sheesh..

issei-well i'm sorry it's just..

riser- yo red dragon i came here to congratulate you for marrying my sister...take good care of ravel you damn pervert!!!

issei-oi turkey thank you...don't worry i will take care of ravel..

jaune- yo! riser how many girls did you marry..

riser- i marry yubellona and i have 3 children also..now  i decide to live in peace with my wife and give my peerage to ravel...so how's life??

jaune-i just smack issei's head earier because he is nervous marrying ravel and gabriel...

riser- bwahahahahaha!!! you are walking on the isle every year yet you are still nervous!!

qrow-this kid is a grand slam in getting marry. i marry 1 woman jaune here marry 3 times ruby oscar and salem marry only once...and they even act normal.. this baboon marry 8 times and 1 in a row.. and got 22 children and more will come yet he's still nervous!! hahaha sheesh! kid get a grip!! and save some for others...

issei- it's not my fault that i am more handsome than all of you and that rip off kfc...

riser- hey!!!! i heard that!!!

issei- deal with it..it's my day!!!

at girls room

at the girls room  ravel and gabriel are in their wedding dress rias and the rest of the girls 

rias- my gabriel you are very beautiful in that make up..ravel is so cute....my my i can't wait to have some fun with the new harem sister...

gabriel-where is you child rias..

rias- ohh don't worry mom and dad is taking care them. mama miki and papa gourou is also there for a while before they escort issei on the isle.....again...fuffufufufu

akeno- now that we are on that topic the two remaining pervert is also there crying because issei beat them all...

koneko- the kendo girls is also there crying on jealousy. because until now they are still single...

xenovia- did they pass the exorcist exam??