49

After the froup plan how to capture jaques schnee the jaune and the rest of the group decide to  go to class..

Time skip

After the class jaune went to the headmaster's office to talk to his father.

Sirzechs- son?? What are you doing here??

Jaune- dad i will go to capture the jaques schnee tonight..i got a feeling that he is funding ironwood and his tech. If we cant capture this ahead of time it might affect us big time..we all know that he is kidnapping many faunus as he can..and many faunus kind  are dying everyday...if we give him enough freedom he might do something more...

Sirzechs- i see...so what is your plan?? And may i have a request for you??

Jaune- what is it??

Sirzechs- rescue a person goes by the name willow schnee..she is the mother of both weiss and winter..she is the legal owner of the schnee dust corp. We cant cripple the power supply here in remnant..

Jaune- agreed..very well..

Sirzechs- and it seems that schnee brat disb't learn her lesson and she disrespect me...can you avenge your old man??

Jaune- ohh i will dad...i will avenge you...you see nora wants to break his legs, yang wants to destroy that man...i know a plan how to piss them off...i will gonna torture jaques live on television..

Sirzechs- i see..what about willow schnee??

Jaune- well i just bring her here and make weiss piss even more..well azazel is the best on this field..hehehe

Sirzechs- i see..very well tell your team to be ready i will tell winter..and i will give her a temporary mark so that sge could enter the magic circle..

Jaune- alright dad thanks..

Sirzechs- your welcome..

Jaune- i should go and tell my team...and did you call mom dad??

Sirzechs- yes she misses you the most..and kuoh is in good hands but there are atlas soldier there...

Jaune- what?? Wgat should we do??

Sirzechs- ibtold rias to give them a free reign for a moment michael and gabriel are doing a good job even great red was also there protecting the citizen from harm...they abduct some of the soldiers if they harras innocent people..

Jaune- i see and whonwin the match between rias and sona??

Sirzechs- they end up as a tie..hehehe

Jaune- for the first time huh...well they indeed learning...hehehehe and theyblearning how to manage theor town..and learn how to back out if things can be go to worse..

Sirzechs- indeed...

Jaune- alright~ dad i should go and inform the team to prepare collesium..and call the entire student for emergency viewing...

Sirzechs- i will call azazel to hack the media company....

Jaune nodded and went to inform the team..

Sirzechs called winter salem glynda and azazel along with the professors and the rest of ozpin's team...

After some time tai came to the office the teacher were also present to the meeting..

Sirzechs- good afternoon guys..i call this meeting to 8nform you that jaune will infeltrate the schnee manor he will rescue willow and abduct jaques schnee..winter you will go with jaune i will give you a temporary mark so that you can enter to the magic circle..