5

Emerald forest

The faculty along with team rwby plus pyrrha along with team crdl are now in the emerald forest some of the faculty was very shock to see the parts of the forest are now into crumble..

Russel- who could do this??..

Blake- it's jaune who did this..

Cardin- wait youbmean to say that faker did this...

Blake- he said that infront of us..

Cardin- sweetie what blake said was true??..

Pyrrha- yes...

Weiss- i doubt that there is no way in hell he could do that in just a matter of day..and beside we all know that jaune doen't know how to fight.

Pyrrha- true i know jaune can't fight but he is really good when it comes to hiding a secret.

Weiss- but still a faker is still a faker..and welcome onboard to team rwby pyrrha i'm so glad that you are on my team..

Yang rolls her eyes.

Yang( mind )- that pompous brat never learn her lesson.. .

Glynda- listen up children as ozpin instructed us to repair the emerald forest..but we are instructed to never use our semblance and aura even our weapon if we fail to comply he will expell you and banned to enter any huntsman academ. Even us we will loose our job as a teacher.

Cardin- what!!! This is not fair professor

Russel- i agreebwith cardin ma'am this is unfair.

Glynda- follow the instruction and you might avoid expullsion..what we did to mr jaune is our fault we need to suck it out.

Russel- but he fake his way in here. Do you think it is fair to us thatbhe cheatedbhis way in here..

Glynda- i know he cheated his way here but ozpin let him in..plus mr jaune is not a type of person that you can just toying around...

Velvet- why ma'am??

Ruby- because jaune's biological parents are more stronger than the grimms..we already met his parents..if you are in headmaster's office you will see the anger of jaune's father...

Coco- it seem's that faker is a big shot..

Blake because it is a big shot..

Coco- tell me what is the gossip??

Yang- jaune's father is a king of the underworld...he threatens us if we don't give what they want. The king of the underworld will return and will cause chaos and will have a war to fight.

Coco- my~ yang it seems your anger management lesson has payed off

Yang- i just want to live my life this time. I rather avoid to fight that monster when i feel his presence my gut told me to run away as far as you can..and ozpin can't do anything and he almost going to have a sh*t on his pants because of the sheer power and authority. At first i didn't believe it but when i feel the presence i think inmade a huge mistake of my life....and it will traumatize me forever. That power is unbelieveable ..

Coco- i see well we all did a mistake this time..

Yang- that man didn't take it lightly..this is our karma and we have to suck it up...

Coco- i notice why is pyrrha is here..

Yang- that woman is the one who stage it all along with cardin...she is a two face c*ck sucker..

Coco- i thought she was inlove with jaune..

Yang- i thought it too....

Coco- is it true that the gossip that pyrrha and cardin are dating??