90

hades realm

in hades realm hades is sitting on his throne when he notice that a dragon gate was open and it reveal's great red.

great red-hades.

hades- great red..what it seems to be the problem?? i already let you borrow summer rose.

great red- hades i want to take summer rose soul and revive her once again..

hades- what is your reason now?? 

great red- i want her to be with her family . summer just reunited to her only daughter and her husband. she's been here for so long she haven't seen her own daughter grow up. so it's better to let her stay in the living..

hades- you see great red death is inevitable if her time in her realm is up. it means her time is up..

great red- ohh really... hades both you and i know that i can revive anyone..and you know that  i can do that by ditching you...in her case she was dead for a decade or more..summer rose stay here for so long. thinking her own family..and as i could see she deserves to be with her family once again...if she is dead for a minute i can ditch you..but this time it's not..i am here to ask you a favor to give her a chance to live once again..

hades- if i will not allow it??

great red- well it's easy i will destroy your realm...just to get your agreement..and did you forget one of your  lackeys give you a soul of the people that came from the other realm and summer rose is also from the other realm.  what will you to those souls from the other realm huh...and that reaper give you a token of those two people that he executed...isn't that a huge favor for you??

hades- azazel give me a favorr to slay those two people for invading earth...my reapers are busy that time because they kill some innocents. and those poor souls are not even in my list to die that early..

great red- i know hades..but this time all i am asking is that give me the soul of summer rose so that i can revive her..

hades- but her body is decompose for a very long time..

great red- i will create a new body...

hades- ahhhh the same method when you create a new flesh for the red dragon emperor..

great red- yep....

hades- very well..if that is what you wish...and i have a problem with 1 soul.

great red- who???

hades- ozma's soul it seems he always ditch me and it's getting annoying...

great red- oh.... his soul is trap to a young boy named oscar...and you can't take his soul because he was cursed for eternity..his body can die but his soul will transfer to another body..