54

After the meeting salem and glynda cant believe what they learn..

Glynda- ohh dear james is really aimi g in global invasion...

Salem- tsk!! During my time as a grimm queen i didn't air for this one but james is really insane..

Glynda- james is already a paranoid salem but he is taking it on another level..his brain ia already mulfunction..and he is really eager to kill you no matter what it takes...

Salem- sheeesh...thatan is realy disperate..fufufu as i said no one in remnant can kill me...trust me...as for the relics it was impossible to use it now..because we have it..and winter is a winyer maiden so it was useless for atlas to use that relic that is hiddem under their academy...

Sirzechs- yep!! as long as winter is here atlas relic is no use..fufufu and that is how you play the game...fufu..

Azazel- indeed...game over for atlas...they are really disperate now because we already execute their supplier...next is the council and it was bingo...

Glynda- indeed..

Sirzechs- and where is willow??

Glynda- preparing for the next event to make weiss suffer more...

Salem- ohhh~ i smell jealousy on the air~

Azazel- don't worry sweety no mattwr what happen you are still my number 1 and best girl...you know how much i love you...

Sirzechs- well glynda atleast you are fortunate to have azazel as your lover..it is bound that supernatural faction to have a harem...so don't be jealous you will have your time...and you can have it all day long whenever you want...azazel is always ready....he will hump you 24/7 hehehehe

Glynda is blushing to sirzechs and azazel is grumbling...

IN DXD WORLD

Ajuka- well we need to set a meeting now serafall..

Serafall- alright we now have our answers and we all need to be ready. Now let's call the factions..

Ajuka nodded..

Both ajuka and serafall call the faction to set an emergency meeting...

After several hours later the entire allied faction even hades was present..

Yasaka- serefall good to see you...

Zeus- good to see you serafall and ajuka tell me where is sirzechs??

Odin- greetings brats where is the fellow pervert azazel??

Vampire queen- tell us why we have a sudden meeting devils...we are ready for war with the unknown being!!

Indra- relax midget they might have the answers that is why they set a meeting right now...

Odin- where is sirzechs brat??  I heard he has return??

Serafall- indeed he has..and i guess zeus will be proud of one of his lover..

Zeus- ohhh~ tell me who is she...what kind of warrior is she??

Serafall- well you already saw her during the first vytal tournament..she has red hair and armor that resemble to a spartan~

Zeus spit his coffee to hear serafalls statement..

Zeus- wait!! That girl!! That resemble to achilles!!! Is one of his lover!!

Serafall- yep!!

Zeus- damn hercules and achilles had a massive crush on her!!

Serafall- well you beeltter tell those two to not make advances to her..because jaune is not someone who can play on...

Odin- hhmm why???