71

After the even gabriel called michael that the job is done and he request griselda to come to assist the 3 ladies.and gabriel bid her farewell tp the girls anf wait for griselda to come but before she go back to heaven she place a magic barrier inorder to protect the civilians from harm..

Heaven

Gabriel-michael i had done the job.

Michael- are they all humans??

Gabriel-only 1 who is a human. The army is an android..but i was thinking where in father's name he get an advamce technology like androids??

Michael- i really don't know gabriel that is also the question that i want to ask..because the enemy has a weapon that unknown to us..we may posses power but we can't under estimate pur enemy. Specially they are using dirty tactics.

Gabriel nodded.

Michael- i'll call sirzechs that we will arrive at kuoh..

Michael called sizrechs to set a meeting..

Sirzechs- michael..

Michael- greetings sirzechs..ophis told me that you are now back.

Sirzechs- yes..and i had bring the local citizens from that world..

Michael- i see. Listen i would like to ask permission to visit kuoh and should meet the citizen.

Sirzechs- fufufufu why are you asking permission. You are always welcome to come at kuoh..oh let me guess gabriel pester you again.

Michael- nope..we are just curious and know about the details about our new enemy..it seems they are using advance technology..their soldiers are all android..and that androids keep coming..i know you did somthing stupid there. But it doesn't mean those android won't re use for another soldier.

Sirzechs- okay...then we will set a meeting at issei's home..

Michael- okay but why not in your boy's house..

Sirzechs- it will be our last resort. If those idiots will discover the house of the red dragon emperor..

Michael- very well..thank you..

Sirzechs- your welcome and besides we need a new plan because the back up knew those two fugitives..

Michael- i see..well then i will see you in a few days.

Sirzechs- just control gabriel because one of the back are way to cute and very innocent...

Michael- i will..fufuf i would try to hold gabriel's antics. Knowing her..serafall and gabriel will do something stupid again..

Sirzechs- i agree. Well see you soon michael..

Michael- see you..

Michael end the call..

Michael- gaby we will go in a few days. At the red dragon emperor's house. And control your self because serafall will be there most of the time..

Gabriel- mooouu!! Fine...i will behave.

Jaune's home

Jaune and the restbare having a good time well beacon team to be exact. But jaune andnthe rest are preparing for school. Miss goodwitch saw the team dressed a uniform belongs to beacon.

Goodwitch- my~ my~ you kids wearing our school uniform.

Jaune- this unifor is that we used if we are are at school and besides this world's school unifom are almost the same..

Goodwitch- i see..anyway i think i would.like to visit your school.ome day..

Nora- sure you can visit anytime you want professor.