83

the 3 factions having a good chat weiss and ironwood arrive at the academy and they saw many students doing on their own agenda.( that is if what they saw is a real students)..then suddenly some white cat pass through them  and went inside the academy..

weiss- hmmmpp! this academy is so small hmmp! my house in remnant is bigger than this piece of junk. just wait until i conquer this land and i will set a new rule..

ironwood- we will do that. now let us go inside do our mission..

weiss and iron proceed to the academy they are welcomed by  sona her self. unknown to them the rest of the devil are ready for ambush and they are waiting for a go signal..

sona- greetings. sir/ madam. what can i do for you.

weiss- get out of my face  we want to see the owner of this academy.

sona- i see. but i am sorry but this school is  a public school the citizen are the owner of this establishment.

ironwood- i see and may i talk to the headmaster of this academy.

sona- i am the president of this academy the headmaster give me a task to-

weiss- who cares if you are the president!! het the f*ck out of our face or face consequence!!!

sona-such a rude behavior you show on to me miss. did your father teach you some manners??

weiss- how dare you to talk to me like that!!! do you know who is in front of you!!!

sona- no...

weiss- i am weiss schnee from the schnee group of company..

sona- i'm sorry i haven't hard the news about your company...

weiss- whaaat!!!! my family runs a hotel and restaurant and weaponry in all japan...i am here to bought this academy to transform into a  hotel branch..

sona- sorry but it never wind up in my mind that your family that massive business.  

weiss- how dare you!!! my base is in tokyo yet you haven't-

sona- let me call the tokyo official if you have a business there..

weiss- no!!!

sona- we are off the track here now tell me what is your business here before i will call the authorities..

weiss-for what reason!!! we didn't do anything to you!!!! atleast not yet!!!!

sona- but soon you will...and you bring a massive army here for a reason?? as for your case i know what you did in the restaurant not so long ago.