22

The day has been arrive team jnpr was now ready the to go into arena but before that they went into a final body search

After the final body search theygot a go cignal from the judges and the inspector then they bump into rias along her peerage and sona with her peerage..

Rias- well well brat you wear a very ugly armor and you are using a sword and shield..

Jaune- well this is what i wear when i was at beacon it was a replica though..

Sona- who made that??

Jaune- ohh it's just a cheap brand in town...i saw it when i was roaming around..it resemble to my armor back then...

Issei- did it passed the inspection??

Jaune- it did...

Kiba- good luck guys and kick his ass again..

Jaune- no worries kiba i won't let your lover go to the hands of that turkey..

Kiba got a blush on his face...

Issei- hey coffin man nice outfit i wish you good luck maan give them hell..

Ren- thanl you dead man...

Koneko- smash those fools nora..

Nora- ohh we will i'll give them a bang!!

Sona- sister teach them a lesson..

Pyrrha- i will..

The team proceed to the arena riser  was on a front view and he was drooling to see pyrrha onnher outfit...

Riser's peerage was laughing at them while saji is drooling on pyrrha's body specially on a breast and thigh area.

Gryafia- welcome to the first ever vytal tournament on the first match the team will fight 4 vs 4 meelee battle no power no sacred grears..aura and semblance are allowed to use...failed to comply the rules will automatically disqualified..the prize of who ever wins shall be annoumce..if lord jaune will loose he will trade the girls on his peerage..and if riser loose jaune will recieve none...the elders and the devil king's reward will be sepparated who ever wins the battle..the battle will be 2 rounds..now as for tje second battle it will be jaune gremory vs riser phenex in an all out match...magic and power are allowed..so are all fighters ready??

Both fighters are nodded.

Grayfia touch the bottons to reveal the theme of the game the spectators are in awe to see the vytal tournament arena..

Grayfia- now the theme of the arena is team jnlr will be stormy mountain and risers team will be the forest...let the game begin..

The teams are now engaging to battle and start the match

This is how they fight just imagine their opponent are riser's team..

After the battle the crowd was cheering how the tournanament out come. And riser was furious because his 4 team lost in juat one swing of the hammer..

Riser grab a mic and went to the stadium

Riser- this is unacceptable!!! They have a weapon who can transform not only that they have this advantage over us!!!

Jaune grab another mic.

Jaune- is that so???? You lost the first match riser deal with it!!!

Riser- no i wont!!!