86

remenant

in remnant salem was working  she notice and feel something different  even the entire student of beacon and vale locals see the difference the clear sky becomes dark and what they saw they feel afraid. so afraid  the people run into a state of panic the police try to calm them down. but it was no use.

meanwhile

meanwhile blake and cardin having sex at school and in online session salem allowed them to stay because they don't have a place to go. blake and cardin were disowned by their parents after both parents discover their sex scandal.

cardin-aaaahhhhh!!! oooohhh yes!!! i'm comming blake ahhh!! you are so tight...

blake- yes!!! ahhhh!!! ohhh cardin!!! give it all to me!!! yes!!! oooohhh!!!! pour it all in my tight ass!!! oooohhh!!!!

before they reach the climax the two feel something strange their surrounding is dark so cardin humps fast and he shoot his cum to blake's ass.. and the two stand on the bed and look on the window and they saw nothing  but void..

at salem's office she already know that it was time. so she wait for something to come out 

once the rift is often every body was shock to see two large dragons coming out from the rift.

the entire remnant was so afraid to see two gigantic dragon and they are even afraid. the students of beacon prepare their weapon for a fight.( as if they could win).

blake- what in oum's name is that!!!

cardin can't say anything but his hands caressing blake's ass.

cardin- i-is t-that a dragon!! grimm!!

blake was so shock to see two extremely large dragon while she is giving cardin a hand job.