43

After they finish their breakfast jaune and the rest went on for planning and suddrnly the piece was active again..

Ozpin- oscar now is the time to approach them..

Oscar nodded and he decide to approach qrow anf the rest..

While the tram are planning oscar approach them..

Oscar- excuse me..

Qrow- may i help you??

Oscar- if you may do you have my king piece and my cane???

The team was shock to hear that iscar was ozpin's new host..

Qrow- oz???

Ruby-wait headmaster is now a brat??

Qrow- you may said that ruby..is that really you oz??

Oscar shyly nodded..

Jaune- there is one thing we cam confirm that..

Qrow show the king piece and the piece immediately fuse to oscar's body..

Jaune- well there is no need to find ozpin hehehe...this prove this kid ozpin...

Yang- headmaster is that really you???

Oscar/ozpin- yes muss xiao long..though i am not going to stay here for long the piece was fuse to oscar. He is the prrfect host of me...i'm sorry. My soul will be dissapear soon all oscar will regain was my memory my magic my skills..i am now a soul who can't die miss xiao long..

Yang- no matter you are still our headmaster..

Oscar/ozpin- thank you...tell me how eas beacon??

Jaune- it's already fix we came too late headmaster..

Oscar/ozpin- don't blame your self you have a lot on your plate..

Winter- headmaster i have a news anout salem..

Oscar/ozpin- what!!! She was starting to move!! Dammit!!

Qrow- relax oz there is no bad news about salem..

Nora- infact it was a good news..

Oscar/ozpin- how???

Qrow- salem is now on our side she is no longer a grimm queen..

Oscar/ozpin- how did it happen??

Jaune- my theory is when you sacrifice your self to protect the citizen..remember the piece that you have..

Oscar/ozpin- is it possible???

Jaune- probably...if i am not mistaken you and my father are on the same level. I don't really know...i was also shock when she show her self to ruby and yang's house..

Oscar/ozpin- tell me she return to her old self??

Nora- tell me headmaster she is a beatiful blond and busty woman and she us a bombshell....

Oscar/ozpin- you can say that hehehe..how did you know??

Ren- well we don't actually know salem's appearance we only saw a beautiful blond woman..

Ozpin/oscar- her appearance is a pale woman wiyh blacke scallerq andnred iris with vein popping on her face..and her hair was white..

Ruby- not when that woman show on my door step..she even knew prof. Goodwitch.

Oscar/ozpin- probably her curse is broken and pergaps not because i am still alive in different body..

Jaune- probably..her dark side might be gone..and she is waiting at beacon right now..