88

years had pass the huntress and huntsman  fulfil their duties and responsibilities  as a huntsman and huntress. over the years of continuing working they decide to settle down for a while but they didn't forget the lesson that they learn being a huntress,,they temporary retired for being a huntsman and huntress they decide to pass they torch in the younger generation.

yang and arthur where married much to shock of everybody and they both have a twin sisters. they named their children  marie and mary.

marie got her attitude to arthur. while mary got her attitude to yang who always throw a terrible pun like yang. 

nora and ren- got marry and they had 3 children named mark. max and lie ren jr. their children got their attitude to their mother. nora like pancakes. while their children like waffles and veggies. specialy ren is the one who cook.

ruby, salem and oscar got married oscar got  seven children four of oscar's children is from salem and three  if from ruby. each individual got their semblance to their mothers and their combat ability is from their father.

tai  is extremely happy because he has a very large family he has plenty of grand children that he could play and  spoiled them to no end. he still wishes if summer was here she might beam with joy. unknown to him great red and ophis are watching him so the two dragon gods. barge to hades realm to borrow summer's soul. hades immediately agree and he told the two dragon gods to return her soul. ophis and great red nodded.

speaking of tai when ruby and yang are out for a visit he secretly looking for raven to her luck he found raven not far from his house.

raven- tai..

tai- raven what are you doing here??

raven- i am here secretly watching you and your family.

tai- you haven't change a bit  raven..i always know that you are here watching yang and ruby..in a secret.

raven- tai look..

tai- sigh raven i know why you abandon us but it was alright now..

raven- will you still forgive me for the things that i had done???

tai- raven..i already forgiven you long time ago..it's just you haven't come back home..

raven- it's just..uhh i don't have the face to show tai...i was afraid that you will push me out...and yang hates my guts so bad she even disown me as her mother.

tai- yang is still young that day raven. she is rebelious...the only reason why she wants to become a huntsman is to travel around and to look for you..but i let it have her way. i know you are around watching in a shadow..for your daughter..

raven- sigh...i hope she will forgive me for all the things i had done..