35

In beacon academy the girls are just taking having a lunch break jaune nora ren yang and rubybwere talking to each other winter and qrow  approach them

Winter-hello ladiea and gentlemen..

Ruby- hello prof. Winter..

Winter- just winter ruby we are equal now...so how was your training??

Ruby- it was getting intense winter...jaune is a lot faster and faster since the last time..hehehe

Yang- and he never use his magic...ohh man i wanna see his cool magic though..

Qrow- and destroy the forest again...say kid i heard from azazel that you and your team are all ultimate class??

Nora- yes we are..

Ren- we are in the same level of jaune's mother..

Qrow- wait you're that strong that was insane!!

Nora- yeah but we are not that crazy strong we juat have lucky and besides we don't have any magic like jaune had...our aura is just giving us a boost...it was not our liking to be an ultimate class but jaune ask his father as a favor...

Ren- the devil society only looking skills not power...if you have a skill and able to fight dangerous monsters you will be protoed as an ultimate clasd..plus you can have a servant on your own..you can also have a massive land in the underworld..

Winter- how big??

Ren- well twice as big as vale or more...plus a pocket full of money..

Winter- and how much??

Nora- trillion or billion more or less...you can have that...

Qrow- ohh man even i will buy plenty of land it still more than enough....

Winter- it seems you are loaded nora...

Ren- yep!!! Each one of us had owned a massive land...hehehehe

Winter- and are you still staying with jaune??

Ren- yes...jaune has his own house..

Nora- and a pretty big one too it can rival your house winter..

Jaune- nope winter has a big house nora..

Nora- not true!! Even if we bring the team there are still more vacant room!!

Jaune- sigh~ nora why you can't just hide a secret...

Yang- busted~

Jaune- nora is jusy exhagerated..but she was true though it's not that big  fufufu...

Ruby- how beautiful jaune's house??

Nora- well it was beautiful he has his own gami room music room underground training area swimming pool and he has 50 maids!!

Jaune- now that is a lie..

Ren- nora jaune doesn't have a maid...those maids are from his grand parents they just come to clean the house...

Jaune- and if you two are horny to each other..non of us will gonna hear you because it was sound proof

Nora- wait what?? You never told me about that..

Ren- you didn't even bother to ask..

Winter- don't even told me that he has a swimming pool..

Nora- yep has a swimming pool...we are using it during swimming party plus tbere are bikini's  in all the rooms...

Jaune- did you enter to all rooms in my house..

Nora- rias along with the girls bought it you know..

Qrow- who is rias??