50

After the meeting jaune went to his team and talk to them. With yang and ruby was there hanging out  with ren and nora..

Jaune- yo guys i had a news to you..

Ren- what is it??

Jaune- well i had to go and kidnap jaques schnee i am with winter to rescue her mother..now nora this is your night to break a leg..

Nora- finaly!!

Jaune- ren i want you to guard jaques at all time make sure his shackles are intact..and cover his mouth..this will be bloody...

Ren- i get you...he is the cause for kidbapping many faunus in my town i will avenge them..

Yang- what about me??

Ruby- what about me??

Jaune- well yang you will have a punching bag...use eveything you got..as for you ruby you are too innocent to see the bloodshed but u suggest aid willow schnee..make sure she is okay..and your dad was here...he is very proud of you both..

Yang- alright!!!

Ruby- okay...but where is oscar??

Jaune( lied)- he is sleeping he is tired from training...so understand he is still a newbie..well you can visit him tomorrow..for now you have a role to play...

Ruby- okay...

Jaune- so guys gear up later i will go with winter..and ohh the torture will be live broadcast weiss will be so piss off to see her daddy dear will face his painful execution and yang make sure blake is on the front row because jaques will also be interrogated who was his partner behind his shady company...

Yang- doni need to rope her??

Jaune- why not?? She needs to learn the truth behind her religion called white fang..

Yang- no worries i have also a plan for blake...

Jaune-good...so all we have to do is to see the chamber for jaques..

The group nodded and they inspect the chamber..

Yang- damn this is plain..

Jaune- of course it was plain because i will crucified him upside down...and i will use nails not only that he will strip and lash many times...

Ruby- what is this?? Why there are so many sharp shrapnel on the end??

Jaune- this is a whip ruby careful  because it was sharp it will rip your skin...

Ren- why you have isoprophyl alcohol?? Is it for disenfection??

Jaune- both not only for dienfecting the damage skin and it will be painful....

Ren- and this is the nails you will use?? Pretty long huh??

Jaune- yes that is the nail..

Ren- well back on earth there is a man who was nailed on the cross in the ancient history??

Ruby- there is???

Nora- well yes but that man is very respected figure in the whole world...that man clean the sins of the world..he is a very respected religious man because he is the son of god and he has a mission to clean the sins of the humanity..but to save them all he will be a sacrificial lamb..

Yang- but why he was nailed to a cross??

Ren- because  many people of the past didn't believe his teaching..he was trialed but the judge saw him an innocent man..but those high priest was condemn him for a crime of treason i think...but those priest cant condemn a man without the agreement of the governor of the land..

Yang- so that governor was forced to send hin to his death??

Ren- yes..but the man knows that it was written on the scripture...

Ruby- so the man died as innocent just to save the sins of the other??

Ren- yes...after his death the sins of the world has been cleansed..

Ruby- where is the right now??

Ren- probably in heaven...history said that he was indeed the son of the creator..and history said that he was risen from the dead..many people respected the man as ab important religious figure..and he has a few desciple to spread the good news and teachings...from the last up until now and his name was written on the bible...

Ruby- and you will going to reenact what happen to him??

Jaune- yes but it was more bloody..i respected the man who has been nailed on the cross..so i will nail him upside down...jaques is not worthy to be a saint...

Yang- very well...

Before  jaune could talk azazel arrive. And saw a sharp whip and a nail..

Azazel- jaune what is this..

Jaune- torture matterial...i plan to crucify jaques..

Azazel- you know nailing jaques on a cross is an insult to the angels...

Jaune- relax i won't use a cross i will use stake...and i will nail him in upside down..

Azazel- ohh i see i thought you will nailed him to a petibulum cross..

Jaune- what no!! I respect the man azazel..

Azazel- and here i thought roman soldiers are expert in crucifying and here you are a full blooded devil will crucify jaques schnee..

Jaune- jaques deserve to crucify in the most harsher and most humiliating way...

Azazel- true  but why cufixion style??

Jaune- i want him to die a slow and painful death...jaques is not him...i know the man is a very important figure in the whole universe..but he died innocent..

Azazel- i know. i saw how he died...

Jaune- true and the sins of the worlf has been clensed..but now people are still not learning through his teaching...i learn his history through our religion back at kuoh..

Azazel- ehh?? You didn't experience headache?? I know devils are weak in any religiois topics??

Jaune- i have an aura to back me up...even ren and nora...

Azazel- i see...good thing you use stake not a cross like him and one of his saint...

Jaune- hell no...why would i use that?? I know a cross is a symbol of the world but this one is different...

Azazel nodded.

Azazel- but this nails are too large..

Jaune- well as i said it was different...that nails are called nails of jaques schnee...

Azazel- damn this nail is too long for him..how may days can you make jaques to stay on the stake?? A day or two??

Jaune- nah~  nora will break his legs when he was going on the uprigjt position..after we interrogate him and expose his evil deed...

Azazel- i see...and how many lashes he will recieve?? By this kind of whip his skin will going to rip off And probably die due to loss of blood.. and why alcohol??

Jaune- to make it painful for him..if he did not talk then i will nail him...naked...and his manhood is spread around the internet...

Azazel- that is so humiliating...

Jaune- yep!!

Azazel- the camera is ready..but where is the stake??

Jaune- well i should ask you a favor to get a stake to any tree in the emerald forest..

Azazel- alright but how long??

Jaune- around 15 ft?? And must strong enought to hold jaques body??

Azazel- alright i will get a single stake..and winter is ready to go so you should go now and guys go to your locker room and gear up it wont take long for them to return..

Yang and rest nodded and jaune decide to go and get winter.