61

The next day has arrive the class was resume. Jaune and his friends were in the cafeteria when the announcement has been heard.

Announcement- attention to all student please report to the ampitheater after breakfast. I repeat to all student please report to the ampitheater after breakfast.. thank you.

Ruby- jaune did you know about this???

Jaune- nope..dad and azazel said they will go for a walk..you know those two..

Yang- hey guys i read the news about atlas..

Nora- ehh?? What news about that kingdom?? They will try to raid vale again??? I will gonna break their legs.

Yang- nora you can't break atlas legs...because atlas is wipe out from the map..

Ren- atlas was gone???

Yang- yeah.. i don't know what happen but it was true..

Jaune- probably azazel and dad decide to wipe out atlas...

Ruby- ehh?? Is it possible that heafmaster sirzecgs and headmaster azazel to wipe out the kingdom of atlas??

Jaune- it is possible crater face. You rmemver when you first time to see my dad right.

Yang- oh yeah i remember that...he said that he can destroy a kingdom all by himself...

Jaune- it's because he can..probably azazel and dad wipe out the atlas and they use a combine power to erase atlas ..if you ask me probably father is using half of his power..or he use his humanoid form..

Nora- humanoid form??

Jaune- yes...i called mom about dad's power. And his full power. Mom said that it was very rare that dad will get angry or pissed off..mom said that dad can use the power of destruction or he can be the power of destruction it self...

Ruby- woah!! That was so cool..can you do what your dad can do..

Jaune- nope...ruby only dad can do that..mom said that if he become the power of destruction it self it means he is extremely pissed off..

Yang- did your mom saw his form??

Jaune- mom said she saw it during civil war hundred years ago..

Ren- it means lord sirzechs use that form for the second time??

Jaune- yes.. mom said that he always use that weird armor as a restrainer...so it means when he remove that wietd armor it means he will use his full power..

Ruby- so that atmor has it's purpose..

Yang- no wonder he is the king because he is extremely powerful..and he likes to settle the problem in a civil way...

Ren- yes..even in the underworld lord sirzecgs is very popular..because those devil citizen saw lord sirzechs as a hero..according to history lord sirzechs is the one who can toe to toe with rezivm. .

Yang- who is rezivm??

Nora- rezivm livan lucifer is the son of the original king of the underworld. Rezivm is a madman he wants to spread terror to humans and many diabolical act..if you compare him to salem when she is in reigning as a grimm queen. Rezivm is much more than her..trust me rezivm is a bad news..the only one who can make that bastard cower in fear is lord sirzechs..

Jaune- not really..dad can defeat that man..but when it comes to make him fear is a dragon gods it self...

Yang saw blake listening she decide to play blake's mind. Jaube saw it coming.

Yang- so vomit boy ehat will happen to the white fang if those dragon gods will come here..

Blake hear it and she listen to yang's words.