55

In atlas the council arrive in the laboratory  where they meet ironwood and weiss together...they are with the special ace ops that ironwood gather..

Ironwood- good day council it seems you are ready to go

Ironwood- good day council it seems you are ready to go..and they are the ae ops that i provide you..this men are more capable to protect you to those lower being..

Weiss- they are armed with holy bullets fron those lower beings...before you ask those so called devils arr weak in holy items...

Ironwood- as the devil king said we already tuned the portal bound to the underworld...

Council 2- don't worry james we will ransack all the riches and fame to that fool of a devil king they thibk that we will leave a single penny for them heh not a chance.

Council 1- yes once we return create all the weapon that can defeat beacon and that people..now we know their weakness we will take that chance and this will keep them open...

ronwood- indeed...

Meanwhile

Marrow- i really had a bad feeling about this..

Harriet- me too...travelling to the underworld us really a gamble ..

Clover- relax as long as i am with you nothing bad will come

Elm- but this is the underworld clover..can't you find it suspicious that the king is allowed us to raid his castle...that is odd...

Harriet- we can't complain now orders are order..

Marrow- those damn fools of a council and that general..all they want is that armors and weapon they have now we are walking into our death sentence.

Clover- relax we will survive besides we have a special bullets that can kill those who will attack us..

The team nodded. And ironwood approach them..

Ironwood- gather up team you will be transported after the briefing

The ace ops are now in full attention.

Ironwood- listen guys once you arrive in the underworld make sure to kill any one no survivors..this is not only a simple ransack this is also an act of revenge..i have a feeling that his castle has a guards so once you arrive there shoot immediately..this is a revenge to those who had fallen soldiers..

The ace ops- YES SIR!!!!

ironwood- best of luck soldiers..now gonto the portal and we will transport you all..

The ace ops and the council stand om the portal after a few minutes minutes the portal is open and they are teleported to the underworld..

Underworld

In the underworld the portal has been seen and the ace ops and councils arrive they are shock to see the underworld city.